DaveMont anyones notice this?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Monty this year has something going that looks special to me vs previous years. He's a bowling ball, he breaks tackles, but his handfighting game is really on point and stands out. He is stiff arming, swatting, grappling, slapping, punching, grabbing, just using his arms and hands to make things difficult for the defender.

He also looks faster. But his hands tho.

Gotta get the man his contract. He is a straight baller and with a better oline could really do some thangs 4 real no cap high key.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Monty this year has something going that looks special to me vs previous years. He's a bowling ball, he breaks tackles, but his handfighting game is really on point and stands out. He is stiff arming, swatting, grappling, slapping, punching, grabbing, just using his arms and hands to make things difficult for the defender.

Gotta get the man his contract. He is a straight baller and with a better oline could really do some thangs 4 real no cap high key.

On that one play where he stiff armed that Cardinal player and his hand seemed to get stuck on that guy's face but he still ran for 30 more yards with his hand attached to that guy's face. I like that.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Like Montgomery. Absolutely should not give him a second contract.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
On that one play where he stiff armed that Cardinal player and his hand seemed to get stuck on that guy's face but he still ran for 30 more yards with his hand attached to that guy's face. I like that.
Yup. That was dope. He had a bunch tho when you rewatch. He had a couple runs where he ran with two legs and a hand and got underneath people for 3 more yards. He had one where he threw someone aside into the dirt and then slapped another guy out of bounds. He had one where he chokeslammed some byotch and then ran over him. No fumbles either.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’ve always criticized how slow he was. But he follows the right block on all his runs. He just hits the open hole instead of dancing around the back field. And he catches every ball thrown his way.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
The guy is like a sippy cup. Every time someone tries to take him down he pops back upright and keeps rumbling

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

No, nobody noticed, dumbass. That's why there's only 5 other threads currently saying the same thing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Spartan

Screenshot_20211205-204913_Chrome.jpg

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I like Monty but Herbert looks like he`ll be even better. Running backs in the NFL are like the low post big man in the NBA in todays game.