David Blough to start at QB

mecha

If the Bears lose to 3rd string QB....rock bottom?
well I guess they avoided the other rock bottom scenario... I mean they showed up and beat the Packers on thanksgiving a few years ago, that was awesome. (see signature) I think the Bears will exceed all our expectations with a defensive score and the kicker making all his extra points and 3 field goals. oh, what extra points? that's only going to happen once on the defensive score, silly me.

jesus christ they're pathetic.

TheWinman

My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame Fighting Irish
the guy is a statue in the pocket, had less than a one yard average running in college. If we can get a good pass rush against their bad oline, we should have no problem. Lions fans seem to like Bo Scarbourgh as their RB.

Bear Nation

The Bears will beat the Lions today to move to 6-6 setting up a showdown next Thursday at home against a slumping Cowboys team.

Novoitus

Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace Fan
If we lose to David Blough then someone should be fired. Nagy, Pace, Pagano, I do not care who but someone should bleed.
Maybe do your scouting before SPOUTING bullshit. David Blough is the next Tom Brady

run and shoot

My favorite teams
Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Illinois Fighting Illini
If the Bears lose to 3rd string QB....rock bottom?
"rock bottom" would be losing every game. But losing to a nobody 3rd string Qb definitely puts us 3/4's of the way to "rock bottom"

Last edited:

bears26

cashapp - $bearss54
Donator
My favorite teams
New York Mets Houston Rockets Chicago Bears Oklahoma Sooners
Nothing new. Backup QBs always light up the Bears.