David DeCastro anyone?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's scheduling yet another surgery on his ankle (3rd); so no shock really.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's my guy. Not entirely sure how healthy he is right now but id love to see him in orange and blue for the right price. I was pulling my hair out when the Bears passed on him years ago.
Me too. He must not be healthy is all I can think?

Do the Steelers save a ton with this chop?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Me too. He must not be healthy is all I can think?

Do the Steelers save a ton with this chop?
His health has been a topic of discussion. They saved 8M. Word is he's considering retirement too.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I heard Miller and Kirwan discussing steelers starting 5 today and I would not be comfortable with a single one of them. Apparently coward might have a chance at starting. That team is going to be awful

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Nah. He's contemplating retirement and wasn't very good last year on his injured ankle. Chandler Jones and Whitney Mercilus anger me everytime I see them play for other teams. But David DeCastro was actually the best player on the board (and at a need position) when the Bears set the franchise back by taking Shea McClellin.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I heard Miller and Kirwan discussing steelers starting 5 today and I would not be comfortable with a single one of them. Apparently coward might have a chance at starting. That team is going to be awful
They signed Trai Turner within minutes of cutting DeCastro.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
They signed Trai Turner within minutes of cutting DeCastro.
Oh good signing. But it still gives them one quality lineman. Other guys could become good players, but it's nobody I'd be rolling into a season comfortably with as the other 4

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah. He's contemplating retirement and wasn't very good last year on his injured ankle. Chandler Jones and Whitney Mercilus anger me everytime I see them play for other teams. But David DeCastro was actually the best player on the board (and at a need position) when the Bears set the franchise back by taking Shea McClellin.
I was so frustrated. The guys i want the Bears to draft are never around by the time they pick and Decastro was the first and they took that scrub McClellin instead.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Oh good signing. But it still gives them one quality lineman. Other guys could become good players, but it's nobody I'd be rolling into a season comfortably with as the other 4

Yeah, their OL is a mess.

LT- Okowafor- 57.5 PFF grade last year at RIGHT tackle
LG- Dotson- solid rookie year, mid round pick last year
C- 3 inexperienced guys here, drafted Kendrick Green in the 3rd, who was a 6'1" guard at Illinois
RG- Turner- solid player but missed 1/2 the season last year. Hasn't played 16 games in 4 years
RT- Banner- former 3rd round pick, busted w Colts, multiple ACL tears including in week 1 last year and missed all of 2018. 302 snaps in 4 years.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yeah, their OL is a mess.

LT- Okowafor- 57.5 PFF grade last year at RIGHT tackle
LG- Dotson- solid rookie year, mid round pick last year
C- 3 inexperienced guys here, drafted Kendrick Green in the 3rd, who was a 6'1" guard at Illinois
RG- Turner- solid player but missed 1/2 the season last year. Hasn't played 16 games in 4 years
RT- Banner- former 3rd round pick, busted w Colts, multiple ACL tears including in week 1 last year and missed all of 2018. 302 snaps in 4 years.
I was really wanting to be able to take najee harris in fantasy football but I just can't with that in front of him. I'm trying to find a sleeper rb I can get later. I'm thinking trey sermon. Maybe a Jets rb. Possibly Mike Davis in atl. I really don't know lol

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
But can he play tackle

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Ankle is messed up and likely to retire. Point is that Emery should have drafted him instead of Shea.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Ankle is messed up and likely to retire. Point is that Emery should have drafted him instead of Shea.
Sorry in that draft I wish the Bears had taken Chandler Jones. Leading up to that draft pick I was sure it was going to be Jones.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Shea McClellin lol

Great work, Emery