Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Admittingly, my football knowledge is limited so maybe I can't see the forest through the trees here, but why does he never get any snaps? Like, they literally had a ton of time this season to see what he has.

He had decent college numbers, no? Is it because he's from the last regime?

Idk.

Thanks.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Because no one thinks he's any good. He was cut and then the Ravens let him go.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
He doesn't have much arm talent and he's not been able to get on the field.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Fails doesn't get snaps because he's bad at football. When people suck at their jobs, they aren't allowed to do it much. Reminds me of when I worked at Quizno's on Broadway. We had this tall skinny Guatemalan kid named Jorge, but every one called him Flacco. Flacco sucked, period. So we fired his ass.

Same thing with Fails.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fails doesn't get snaps because he's bad at football. When people suck at their jobs, they aren't allowed to do it much. Reminds me of when I worked at Quizno's on Broadway. We had this tall skinny Guatemalan kid named Jorge, but every one called him Flacco. Flacco sucked, period. So we fired his ass.

Same thing with Fails.
Quizno's always got my order wrong.

Liked Posts:
Admittingly, my football knowledge is limited so maybe I can't see the forest through the trees here, but why does he never get any snaps? Like, they literally had a ton of time this season to see what he has.

He had decent college numbers, no? Is it because he's from the last regime?

Idk.

Thanks.

Ty Detmer and Rodney Pette had great college careers and were flops in the nfl. This sort if thing isn't new.

billwade

Liked Posts:
th

AussieBear

And barely put any meat on those sandwiches. No wonder they flopped so fast.

most sub shops r stingy as hell wiff the meat..

best chain shop value wise was/is mr goodcents... fuck dat 6-12 inch.. 9 and 18 for pennys mo

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
most sub shops r stingy as hell wiff the meat..

best chain shop value wise was/is mr goodscents... fuck dat 6-12 inch.. 9 and 18 for pennys mo
I tried Quiznos, for the hot second they were even around in this area and I go to Subways once in a blue moon. Get so much more when I just go to the local deli for a sandwich. They put it on so thick you have to dislocate your jaw just to take a bite.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tried Quiznos, for the hot second they were even around in this area and I go to Subways once in a blue moon. Get so much more when I just go to the local deli for a sandwich. They put it on so thick you have to dislocate your jaw just to take a bite.

everything tastes the same at subway........might as well go by generic pre-packaged meat.........there are better restaurants; even some chain restaurants that serve deli sandwiches.

AussieBear

yeah you cant beat a good deli... i never cared for quiznos... overpriced bs.. goodcents would toast my shit before it became a thang..

subway is shit here.. 5 dollar footlongs dont exsist.. its basically a 6in for 5 bucks with even less meat than the usa version..

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Oh joy, this shitty thread again.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6svtDM_Q0u8/VGl2JOPHPTI/AAAAAAAABjU/7PV1mw0QMM0/s1600/disliked.gif