David Montgomery needs a block

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
He could use a second gear too. We really don't know on this guy because of the blocking and play calling.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He could use a second gear too. We really don't know on this guy because of the blocking and play calling.
show me a play where a 2nd gear would of helped him ? i'll show you 10 plays where all these RBs with a 2nd gear failed to make the appropriate decision or read.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
show me a play where a 2nd gear would of helped him ? i'll show you 10 plays where all these RBs with a 2nd gear failed to make the appropriate decision or read.

What Bears running back even has a 2nd gear ? Cohen does, but he just runs wide and then out of bounds!

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
He is slow but as long as he can stay healthy i think he can be a decent all around back.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
That same O line struggled early with Marcus behind center. Funny how the most important position in football has a way of impacting one side of the ball. They were also on pace to beat the NFL record in sacks allowed in a season...
Did you watch marcus mariota play ? I'd take trubisky 10/10 times.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Piano-back Monty will continue to be below average because that’s what he’s been his entire life.

Pace will surely be looking to upgrade next offseason, yet again.

Bookmark it.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think he will be just fine and should exceed a 1,000 yards rushing with any improvement in the O-line. I don't think he will threaten any RB records in Chicago....:) but if we somehow get the run game functioning as a legit threat and not just a play in between the pass plays, then the Offense and Montgomery both could have a very good year...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
the o line is poop
Need barry sanders type skills to be a great rb behind those mooks

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Piano-back Monty will continue to be below average because that’s what he’s been his entire life.

Pace will surely be looking to upgrade next offseason, yet again.

Bookmark it.

Pace gets fired after the 6-10 year upcoming. But yes the Bears will be looking to upgrade RB again. As well as the OL minus Whitehair and Daniels. As well as TE and QB and WR minus Arob ... as well as Head Coach.