David Montgomery

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
He should ditch the nose piercing tbh
I don’t know.
Few piercings or tattoos convince me someone is real life tough. You see these jokes tatted up to the gills who couldn’t last 15 seconds in mortal combat. The nose ring like Kamara however…I guess Montgomery. NFL running backs. Yeah don’t fuck with those unless they have over 5,000 yards and are over 30. Then it’s time to dance in off an NBA bench and show them how spry you are.

VashalasX

I don’t know.
Few piercings or tattoos convince me someone is real life tough. You see these jokes tatted up to the gills who couldn’t last 15 seconds in mortal combat. The nose ring like Kamara however…I guess Montgomery. NFL running backs. Yeah don’t fuck with those unless they have over 5,000 yards and are over 30. Then it’s time to dance in off an NBA bench and show them how spry you are.
I will never understand what you are saying here

Chicagosports89

I don’t know.
Wut?

jtreal3

My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Time to move on from David. In 3 seasons he's broke a 1000 yards rushing only once

Running backs start going down hill fast in todays NFL