David Montgomery

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Fields won't last the year without Monty supporting our porous OL.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Last week it's Lance Stone. This week, a mod that hasn't posted in years and his dead friend?

Quit living in the past man!

What ever happened to FT & Rory?
Lance got himself perma-banned right?

If we were all living in the past, a lot of the screen names here would be different

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I also like Herbert as a back....he's just not an every down back. Ebner doesn't appear ready to be that 3rd down back or complimentary back just yet, either.

If they moved on from Monty next year- Bears would still need to draft another RB to compliment Herbert.

I'd rather just keep Monty.
I think Montgomery has been underrated since the moment he got here, from terrible blocking hitting him behind the LOS all the time to just having a bunch of shit around him. He can block, catch passes, runs with incredible balance, is a good runner and so on. IMO, he'd be another Matt Forte if we had a remotely complete offense. The only thing he's lacking is homerun speed.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I also like Herbert as a back....he's just not an every down back. Ebner doesn't appear ready to be that 3rd down back or complimentary back just yet, either.

If they moved on from Monty next year- Bears would still need to draft another RB to compliment Herbert.

I'd rather just keep Monty.
until he is too expensive but I feel you he is a solid player. I would late but I would peek into draft it's usually a consistent pipeline. Simply bcuz I don't feel we can pay him so much just to be best blocking back. He is great runner but in that category so is Herbert.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
As far as I can tell, he's one of the few "lead by example" guys on this young team. The lockerroom respects him.
A true "HITS" principle guy, assuming that's more than coach speak.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
Thanks for bumping the thread and promoting it, despite being wrong.
Yes, ten minutes after the original post, i really bumped it up high on the list of threads.

This response will properly bump it, thanks for your opinion, despite it being wrong.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes, ten minutes after the original post, i really bumped it up high on the list of threads.

This response will properly bump it, thanks for your opinion, despite it being wrong.
Another bump from you for ccs best @JordanSigler

Tysm! So much!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bump

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, that is actually called a link. I m surprised you don’t know the difference, since it’s kind of a big thing to your job… BTW the game is on now maybe that should also start being a part of your job ??

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Monty for a 4th would be better

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Monty for a 4th would be better
I’d take a 5th. This team needs picks. I love Monty but it’s time to strip this car of all of its parts