Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Childish sparring with trolls makes this board unreadable at times.
This thread about a former Bears RB now on the Lions was never going to be more than trolling the low IQ Lions troll. Willingly entering the thread, reading it and then complaining is akin to going to NY city and complaining about the crowds and traffic.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you did that on purpose, which I doubt, it is even more pathetic than your proven track record of being pretty fucking dumb. There are smart Lions fans on this board. You aren't one of them
*If
them "."

Ditto.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread about a former Bears RB now on the Lions was never going to be more than trolling the low IQ Lions troll. Willingly entering the thread, reading it and then complaining is akin to going to NY city and complaining about the crowds and traffic.
I was going to say that going to a fucking sports message board and complaining about its being unreadable is like punching yourself in the dick and then suing yourself but you said it better

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well yeah, Except they did say they wanted Witherspoon at 6, yet he was drafted at 5. So, another fail on your part. Gibbs was a better scheme fit for the Lions. They can line DM up in the Backfield and split Gibbs with his 4.3 speed in the slot if they want.
What difference does that make? Could have drafted Gibbs at 6. I'm fully aware of what Gibbs can do and only had good things to say about him before the draft but he's small. Won't be able stay away from arm tackles like college and useless as a pass protector. Feast or famine player that could do a good amount of feasting.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry for mocking you, I thought you were trolling and not actually stupid. My apologies
Yes, so after actually posting factually inaccurate information and being called out on it, now you result to the typical vague dumbass response.
Congratulations!
But hey!! DM could earn 8+ million a year if he is cut after year one. Of course, this dramatic overpay could be applied to just about any FA ever signed with a multiyear guaranteed contract, but you do you.
Dumbass.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
In this thread? Yea you're right but it happens in just about every thread it seems, Lions related or not.

And people don't have to engage in elementary school level name calling. It's possible to just talk football. But yea, to your point again, this is CCS.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yes, so after actually posting factually inaccurate information and being called out on it, now you result to the typical vague dumbass response.
Congratulations!
But hey!! DM could earn 8+ million a year if he is cut after year one. Of course, this dramatic overpay could be applied to just about any FA ever signed with a multiyear guaranteed contract, but you do you.
Dumbass.
My facts are accurate.
I was never vague, rather very specific.
And it would be $9.25M.

Your anger should be directed at the Lions for way overpaying a middling RB, and way overdrafting a second tier play at the same position, and way overvaluing the least important most easily replaceable position in football.

Truly, your anger should directed at the educational system that failed you, but that is a whole other emotional onion, whose layers are many.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
You may want to check Twitter, believe "JordanLovehascompletedapass" is trending.
Why would I want to check Tweeter? Who cares about Tweeter?

Childish sparring with trolls makes this board unreadable at times.
lol sorry, I just thought it was funny and noticed several "Lions" topics here so thought it would fun to poke a little at Bears and Lions with one image.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm suggesting they liked RB 2 at 12 more than RB 1 at 6
That would be so very Lions.
Maybe they realized that Bijan Robinso ma be the next HOF level player that forced his way out of DET by trade or retirement.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
lol sorry, I just thought it was funny and noticed several "Lions" topics here so thought it would fun to poke a little at Bears and Lions with one image.
Posting a bunch of Lions related threads just to poke the bear is just as childish. And I get it, it's fun to jab at each other a bit as that's what makes a rivalry a rivarly. But the incessant namecalling and back forth "i know you are but what am i you stupid doodoohead" is tiring, to me anyway. I think i told you in another thread that if you're a Packers fan and here to talk football with some back and forth good natured ribbing then that's awesome, IMO. nc0gnet0 and the people constantly namecalling with him are way beyond that.

But that's enough of my complaining. Carry on.

Last edited:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Pursuant to David Montgomery, it's just worth noting that even when Herbert was clearly the more efficient runner, Monty got the lion's share of the carries, as was the case his entire career with the Bears and we had a bad offense. I'm not suggesting it was all his fault at all because at times he looked like the only guy who belonged on an NFL field, but there's no track record of him being able to carry the load on a good offense.

Then the Lions go draft a RB at 12. Tells you all you need to know about whether or not his own team sees him as a guy who's capable of leading a backfield.

I'd also point out to Dave that during the course of his own career, here's the two teams' records:

Lions:
  • 3-12-1
  • 5-11
  • 3-13-1
  • 9-8
  • Total: 20-44-2
Bears:
  • 8-8
  • 8-8
  • 6-11
  • 3-14
  • Total: 27-41
Enjoy Detroit and your backup spot there dude.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

I think there was a time when, culture-wise, the Bears and the Lions were two of the worst in the NFL.

Things change, new people take over. The Lions appear to be on the cusp of becoming one of the better teams in the conference and could win the division this year. The Bears have had a pretty productive off-season and appear to be building a solid foundation for the future. The past is what is was. but the future looks better for both franchises.

I wish Monty well in his new digs, he served us well. That said, running backs may be the most replaceable commodity in the NFL.

My two cents.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I think there was a time when, culture-wise, the Bears and the Lions were two of the worst in the NFL.

Things change, new people take over. The Lions appear to be on the cusp of becoming one of the better teams in the conference and could win the division this year. The Bears have had a pretty productive off-season and appear to be building a solid foundation for the future. The past is what is was. but the future looks better for both franchises.
True, but this wouldn't be the first time the Lions looked promising just to make the playoffs and then fizzle out shortly thereafter. It's relately easy to go from bad to competitive. It's a lot harder to go from competitive to superbowl contender, and the same thing can be said for us.

2008: 0-16
2009: 2-14
2010: 6-10
2011: 10-6
2012: 4-12
2013: 7-9
2014: 11-5
2015: 7-9

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My facts are accurate.
I was never vague, rather very specific.
And it would be $9.25M.

Your anger should be directed at the Lions for way overpaying a middling RB, and way overdrafting a second tier play at the same position, and way overvaluing the least important most easily replaceable position in football.

Truly, your anger should directed at the educational system that failed you, but that is a whole other emotional onion, whose layers are many.
LMAO

And if the Bears cut/ release Tremaine Edmunds after one year, he will cost the Bears 41.8 mill for one year.
Keep doing stupid, it fits you well.