David Njoku demands trade out of Cleveland

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol I can already feel the buyer’s remorse on Kmet. In typical Bears fashion, we burn a 2nd round pick on a position that won’t have an immediate impact on the offense, because it was a position of need, and then a better play at said position becomes available. Gotta love Pace.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol I can already feel the buyer’s remorse on Kmet. In typical Bears fashion, we burn a 2nd round pick on a position that won’t have an immediate impact on the offense, because it was a position of need, and then a better play at said position becomes available. Gotta love Pace.

Pace needs to get his crystal ball skills going....How dare he not know exactly this was going to happen.....

We need to find a GM that knows everything that will happen in the future....And accuratley guarantee the Bears will be able to make the trade, and guarantee that Njoku won't cost too much for his new contract next year.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You do realize that you can edit a comment, rather than making another, right?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yes, he has a scintillating average of 355 yards and 3 TDs per year so far in his career. Plus, he’s injury prone and disgruntled. Pace is a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I loved Njoku out of the draft, but doubt Pace shells out anything after spending 10 mil and a 2nd round draft pick.

I guess my best hope is that the Packers dont get him

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Pace needs to get his crystal ball skills going....How dare he not know exactly this was going to happen.....

We need to find a GM that knows everything that will happen in the future....And accuratley guarantee the Bears will be able to make the trade, and guarantee that Njoku won't cost too much for his new contract next year.
It’s called playing the market and not panicking and then over paying. He does it all the time. See Mitch Trubisky. See Leonard Floyd. See Jimmy Graham. See Nick Foles. Do I need to go on?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It’s called playing the market and not panicking and then over paying. He does it all the time. See Mitch Trubisky. See Leonard Floyd. See Jimmy Graham. See Nick Foles. Do I need to go on?

Since you have no real insight into what the “market” looks like, your comments are typical meatball 2020 hindsight. Considering David is already a borderline bust makes your point that much less informed. Also, he wasn’t available when the other deals were made and he still might not be moved.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Since you have no real insight into what the “market” looks like, your comments are typical meatball 2020 hindsight. Considering David is already a borderline bust makes your point that much less informed. Also, he wasn’t available when the other deals were made and he still might not be moved.
Right but that’s not my point. Had we not burned a second on a position that won’t contribute this season, since we already brought in Harris and Graham, we could have gotten an impact player on offense with 43 and then give up a low round pick for David now. It’s not even revisionist history Pace just doesn’t know how to manage his resources and panicked and tries to fill holes way too hard.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Right but that’s not my point. Had we not burned a second on a position that won’t contribute this season, since we already brought in Harris and Graham, we could have gotten an impact player on offense with 43 and then give up a low round pick for David now. It’s not even revisionist history Pace just doesn’t know how to manage his resources and panicked and tries to fill holes way too hard.
The second on kmet was great. Graham? Dumb move, waste of money. That was the mistake not kmet. And he can make a difference right away.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Everyone has the ability to have 50/50 hindsight. You are simply assuming that Pace could have traded for Njoku. You also assume that his future contract won't affect the team.

You are also confusing misjudging some talent as panicking...Trubisky wasn't a panick it was misjudging talent.

If the Bears would have traded up and drafting Mahomes, no one would be saying boo about over drafting.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone has the ability to have 50/50 hindsight. You are simply assuming that Pace could have traded for Njoku. You also assume that his future contract won't affect the team.

You are also confusing misjudging some talent as panicking...Trubisky wasn't a panick it was misjudging talent.

If the Bears would have traded up and drafting Mahomes, no one would be saying boo about over drafting.
And neglecting that a meh player would also not be free.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Damn kids..........................?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Disagree. Mahomes alone is not a offense.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

No the trade up was panick. Same with Floyd, and giving up a fourth for Foles when Dalton is comparable and signed for much less. I’m not talking about the picks I’m talking about the value. Had he taken an impact player at offense at 43, like he should have, then we could trade for Njoku now, even if he does suck, because Njoku for a low round pick is better value than Kmet at a 2nd. Even if Njoku wasn’t available he just signed Harris and Graham to play at Y and U and it was a misallocation of resources. Also he didn’t draft Mahomes so can we deal in reality please?