dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
For someone that has only known one Bears GM in his time following sports he sure thinks he knows a lot. Damn kids these days.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Right but that’s not my point. Had we not burned a second on a position that won’t contribute this season, since we already brought in Harris and Graham, we could have gotten an impact player on offense with 43 and then give up a low round pick for David now. It’s not even revisionist history Pace just doesn’t know how to manage his resources and panicked and tries to fill holes way too hard.

Interesting that you already know Kmet will not contribute this season...

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Be careful you don’t have many left to lose

X knows more about the pro game and college prospects than most on this board. You should stop posting so much and you might actually learn something.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
Uh no....people who demand things from their bosses are generally pieces of shit

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The second on kmet was great. Graham? Dumb move, waste of money. That was the mistake not kmet. And he can make a difference right away.

Hockenson was 5 times the player Kmet is, and with the exception of one huge game, he didn't make all that much of a difference.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Did he roll over to tell you that?

Wow for a leading member of the GOTCHA moron academy that is pretty homophobic. Combine that with your flaming ageism discriminatory comments and I think it is fair to say someone will be coming over in a mask to take away the high horse you‘ve been sitting on.

Tell us all some more about your theory that Pace is a racist but how you’re cool with your homophobic rhetoric. This should be a quandary for an angst ridden child.

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Hockenson was 5 times the player Kmet is, and with the exception of one huge game, he didn't make all that much of a difference.
Who? And how is he 5 times better? Silly talk. We have a TE based offense and needed a TE. We got the top one in the draft. I get why we drafted him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Right but that’s not my point. Had we not burned a second on a position that won’t contribute this season, since we already brought in Harris and Graham, we could have gotten an impact player on offense with 43 and then give up a low round pick for David now. It’s not even revisionist history Pace just doesn’t know how to manage his resources and panicked and tries to fill holes way too hard.
How is Njoku an impact player? What stats does he have to indicate that he is an impact player? Didn't Cleveland bring in another player, Hooper, to replace him because he's been a massive disappointment?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

In their best year, Hockinson played in 3 more games than Kmet but had the same amount of TDs and only 6 more receptions....Kmet averaged 51 yards a game and Hockinson 58 yards a game....

5 times better huh...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How is Njoku an impact player? What stats does he have to indicate that he is an impact player? Didn't Cleveland bring in another player, Hooper, to replace him because he's been a massive disappointment?
David isn’t an impact player. The other play we took at 43 would have been if it was not kmet. Also late round pick for Njoku is better value than a second round pick on kmet especially in the short term

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Wow for a leading member of the GOTCHA moron academy that is pretty homophobic. Combine that with your flaming ageism discriminatory comments and I think it is fair to say someone will be coming over in a mask to take away the high horse you‘ve been sitting on.

Tell us all some more about your theory that Pace is a racist but how you’re cool with your homophobic rhetoric. This should be a quandary for an angst ridden child.
Sorry for the insensitive comment, took it a little far there. I’m not the one who called Pace a racist youre thinking of Deshaun Watson my friend.