David Njoku demands trade out of Cleveland

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
There is plenty of things to shit on Pace for (including signing Graham) - but blaming him for not trading draft capital for a player who is border line bust before said player was looking for a trade is a stretch in my eyes.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Physically he's a mismatch and has produced in stretches. So high end production and still very young.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
OP was doing the typical meathead Bears fan thing last year before the season where if you said anything negative hed get all pissed and start pumping sunshine. Then as soon as they started losing he transitioned into negative Nancy. It was pretty funny. And I guess that just makes him like 90% of the posters here. He’d get especially offended though if you had anything but glowing reviews of all things Chicago Bears. Took him like 3 weeks do a complete 180.

Go read any post from a year ago up until like week 3. Hell, we may have lost him after the opener.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
OP was doing the typical meathead Bears fan thing last year before the season where if you said anything negative hed get all pissed and start pumping sunshine. Then as soon as they started losing he transitioned into negative Nancy. It was pretty funny. And I guess that just makes him like 90% of the posters here. He’d get especially offended though if you had anything but glowing reviews of all things Chicago Bears. Took him like 3 weeks do a complete 180.

Go read any post from a year ago up until like week 3. Hell, we may have lost him after the opener.
Mitch lost me at halftime week 1.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In their best year, Hockinson played in 3 more games than Kmet but had the same amount of TDs and only 6 more receptions....Kmet averaged 51 yards a game and Hockinson 58 yards a game....

5 times better huh...

Hockenson also never was the focus of a real defense, unlike almost all Big 10 slow defenses, and didn't produce 100+yds and couldn't be stopped. (Kmet @ UGA, with a noodle armed Book at QB)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lol I can already feel the buyer’s remorse on Kmet. In typical Bears fashion, we burn a 2nd round pick on a position that won’t have an immediate impact on the offense, because it was a position of need, and then a better play at said position becomes available. Gotta love Pace.
It wasn't a position of need?

We should have ignored it, expecting a player would demand a trade who happened to paly that position? And that assumes, of course, you can be the team they trade to?

What exactly has you convinced Cleveland's TE is better?

And if the Bears acquired a TE who forced his previous team to trade him, are you going to pretend people wouldn't criticize the hell out of Pace for that?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
David isn’t an impact player. The other play we took at 43 would have been if it was kmet. Also late round pick for Njoku is better value than a second round pick on kmet especially in the short term

Sorry I misread your post but it still doesn't make sense. Not a good idea to trade for a player that has had locker room issues in college and in the NFL and has a history of underproducing with 1st rd pay.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hockenson was 5 times the player Kmet is, and with the exception of one huge game, he didn't make all that much of a difference.
While I agree with you in part, TJ was injured/out for 4 games, and had 3rd and 4th string Qb's throwing the ball to him the majority of the season.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
While I agree with you in part, TJ was injured/out for 4 games, and had 3rd and 4th string Qb's throwing the ball to him the majority of the season.

Detroit could have a huge bounce back season. I just dont have faith in McFatty

msadows

Liked Posts:
Greatest moment on CCS since WCBF had a tantrum over the packers drafting a QB.

Please continue with the comedy gold.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hockenson also never was the focus of a real defense, unlike almost all Big 10 slow defenses, and didn't produce 100+yds and couldn't be stopped. (Kmet @ UGA, with a noodle armed Book at QB)

Hockenson had Fant on his squad, who ate up a large portion of the targets

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I liked what Bevel was doing prior to Stafford getting hurt. Is Mcfatty Patricia or Stafford?

The coach. Stafford has slowly become the real deal to me.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Greatest moment on CCS since WCBF had a tantrum over the packers drafting a QB.

Please continue with the comedy gold.
You won’t be laughing when Jordan Love is still bending this franchise over in 15 years.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The coach. Stafford has slowly become the real deal to me.
I am not ready to write off Matt Patricia just yet, but he is on thin ice with me. Stafford on the other hand I have always defended. Won me over ever since he threw a touchdown pass with a dislocated shoulder.