David Stern Wants To Change The Interference Rule....For The Worst!!!

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last edited:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what a dummy.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
They have already started doing this in the D-league as a test per say. He wants to do it because FIBA has adopted a lot of the nba rules to FIBA play. I doubt it ever becomes a rule because of how much it would change the game.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
This rule change needs more public outcry. There are already enough hand injuries and missed fouls down low, adding more incentive to attack and defend the rim at the most competitive and athletic level will result in a lot of negativity towards the game.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad everyone has agreed so far. Seriously I think this would make the game worse. Stern how about you shut up about having to stop the game to look at if it was an interference or what not and start using this technology!!! Thats why we have it so then we dont have to worry about changing rules and what not. Having to wait and see isnt that big of a deal. If this happened I think a lot of the players would hate it. This is the way they have been playing the game since day one I doubt they would want it changed.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have mixed feelings about this rule. I think it takes away from the sportsmanship of the game in a way because it interferes with team play. But the NBA would have a resurgence of big men.

Guys... can you imagine how dominant guys like Joakim Noah and Tyson Chandler would be if this happened? And Dwight Howard even moreso... dear Lord.........

gztuitui

They have previously began performing this inside D-league like a check every say. He would like to complete it due to the fact FIBA has adopted a entire lot on the nba guidelines to FIBA play
Pearl Ring