David Wandstat segment on the Score this morning revealed that Nagy hasnt even spoken with Eddie Jackson about the missed touch play or any busted up

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
David Wandstat segment on the Score this morning revealed that Nagy hasnt even spoken with Eddie Jackson about the missed touch play or any busted up coverages or missed tackles from Sunday nights game?

Seriously? I mean it has been literally days since the game literally a handful of 24 hours since the plays took place and Eddie hasn't had a conversation about his play with the head coach which resulted in 14 points and was critical to the bears loss against the Rams Sunday night? Are you kidding me?

Wandstadt said that if he was the head coach instead of Naggy being the head coach he (wanny) would have literally given Eddie ear-fulls about it immediately after the plays and maybe perhaps even broken something such as a black board or a gatoraid table or something because of it but Naggy hasn't even said a single word of accountability or criticism or even critique to Eddie?

What this tells me is that Naggy has literally zero employment insecurity and that he will be the head coach next year and doesn't care about the D losing the games or losing at all and will just non-chalantly let these players literally 'slide' and do zero to them to hold them accountable for their poor play which also would suggest to me that he doesn't care about Eddie being a future contributor and might just cut or trade him after this blows over because this is looking to be literally a "lame duck" type of season where the duck is the players not being held accountable and the head coach is totally udderly LAME!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he spoke to Desai and the DC did the deed, what does it matter?
That said, we don't know that happened either.

I've said it before, personally, I sit EJ for as series or more right after the no touch.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It seems it was a terrible playcall and not on the safeties, which is a lot more concerning than a busted coverage.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
If he spoke to Desai and the DC did the deed, what does it matter?
That said, we don't know that happened either.

I've said it before, personally, I sit EJ for as series or more right after the no touch.
Um excuse me but doesn't the buck literally stop at the HC and not the DC and wouldn't Naggy be the HC that needs to be the horses moth that Eddie needs to hear it from and not Desai especially since Desai is just a little boy in this big game being his first game with in the big boy's room?

It seems it was a terrible playcall and not on the safeties, which is a lot more concerning than a busted coverage.
Um excuse me but it is not on the DC for a player to touch an opponent when the opponent has the ball and is on the ground, it's literally the player who should have executed the play not the coach whomst called the play!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had I been the acting DC on the sideline, I know the DC was up in the booth, I would have sought out Eddie for a little or short heart to heart soon as he stepped off the field with the understanding it would "discussed" later. Perhaps with a series of laps run for emphasis... (if you're going to do something child like, then reap a child like reward)...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Um excuse me but doesn't the buck literally stop at the HC and not the DC and wouldn't Naggy be the HC that needs to be the horses moth that Eddie needs to hear it from and not Desai especially since Desai is just a little boy in this big game being his first game with in the big boy's room?

Um excuse me but it is not on the DC for a player to touch an opponent when the opponent has the ball and is on the ground, it's literally the player who should have executed the play not the coach whomst called the play!

Eh. Shit literally happens

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
um excuse me, even if eddie touched him down the rams would have scored on the next play most likely. Doesn't excuse the mistake, but like who cares at that point. Also, wasn't there another player right there to touch him? That guy should be getting the same heat

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
um excuse me, even if eddie touched him down the rams would have scored on the next play most likely. Doesn't excuse the mistake, but like who cares at that point. Also, wasn't there another player right there to touch him? That guy should be getting the same heat
Um but excuse ME WITH THAT They should literally all be in hot water and getting chewed out upon for their horrible execution and total lack of any sort of actural awareness but if YOU don't care then I guess the coaches don't need to care and that means the players don't care because you don't care even despite the FACT you literally gave them all your time and money I mean are you KIDDING ME?

OF COARSE YOU CARE YOURE LITERALLY IN THIS THREAD TYPING ABOUT IT RIGHT BEFORE I POSTED THIS BACK TO YOUR POST YOU JUST MADE

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Maybe because it wasn’t his fault?

You can shot on him for the missed touch tackle, but coverage issues, who the hell knows. I personally think McVay adjusted and exposed Desai’s coverage call.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe because it wasn’t his fault?

You can shot on him for the missed touch tackle, but coverage issues, who the hell knows. I personally think McVay adjusted and exposed Desai’s coverage call.

I listened to Dave talk about this on today's broadcast as well. I agree with him that there's really no scheme that leaves those to big plays wide open as they were. Said Stafford did a good job on the second one looking off, but still, safeties were WAY out of position.

I also agree with Vick. Nagy needs to be getting in some faces on the sidelines. It's unconscionable that he still hasn't, days later.

dakbear

Liked Posts:
I’m curious. How does Wanny know that Nagy hasn’t talkd to Jackson? Is he in the locker room or on the plane flight home?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’m curious. How does Wanny know that Nagy hasn’t talkd to Jackson? Is he in the locker room or on the plane flight home?

They played an interview from yesterday where Nagy said he hadn't spoken with him about it. So, Nagy himself.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Literally Nagy himselve said as much in a press conference from yesterday played during the segment and said he couldn't believe that Nagy would even say that and said that if he (wanny) didn't say anything DURING the game then he would have said a lot to eddie on the plane ride home citing that he does Chicago to LA and backwardwards literally every week and that's literally 4 hours at least of in flight time where he would be watching the film and having players come sit next to him to get the earfulls they had coming to them literally right there on the plane next to him!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
David Wandstat segment on the Score this morning revealed that Nagy hasnt even spoken with Eddie Jackson about the missed touch play or any busted up coverages or missed tackles from Sunday nights game?

Seriously? I mean it has been literally days since the game literally a handful of 24 hours since the plays took place and Eddie hasn't had a conversation about his play with the head coach which resulted in 14 points and was critical to the bears loss against the Rams Sunday night? Are you kidding me?

Wandstadt said that if he was the head coach instead of Naggy being the head coach he (wanny) would have literally given Eddie ear-fulls about it immediately after the plays and maybe perhaps even broken something such as a black board or a gatoraid table or something because of it but Naggy hasn't even said a single word of accountability or criticism or even critique to Eddie?

What this tells me is that Naggy has literally zero employment insecurity and that he will be the head coach next year and doesn't care about the D losing the games or losing at all and will just non-chalantly let these players literally 'slide' and do zero to them to hold them accountable for their poor play which also would suggest to me that he doesn't care about Eddie being a future contributor and might just cut or trade him after this blows over because this is looking to be literally a "lame duck" type of season where the duck is the players not being held accountable and the head coach is totally udderly LAME!
You should literally leave the house.....not kidding.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I listened to Dave talk about this on today's broadcast as well. I agree with him that there's really no scheme that leaves those to big plays wide open as they were. Said Stafford did a good job on the second one looking off, but still, safeties were WAY out of position.

I also agree with Vick. Nagy needs to be getting in some faces on the sidelines. It's unconscionable that he still hasn't, days later.
Nagy wants to be a players friend, problem 1.

Problem 2, he wants to be hands off on the defense, a defense with a first year rookie DC., go figure.

Problem 3, he wants to be an OC, so I wish the Bears would hire a HC.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Um excuse me but doesn't the buck literally stop at the HC and not the DC and wouldn't Naggy be the HC that needs to be the horses' ass that Eddie needs to hear it from and not Desai especially since Desai is just a little boy in this big game being his first game with in the big boy's room?

FIFY

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine the other players watching that in the film room. There's no way they're not losing confidence in EJax.

Hopefully, they have more balls than their coach and confront him about it.