OG Trey Smith

OG David Moore

C Trey Hill

C Jimmy Morrisey

S Jamar Johnson

greg23

Liked Posts:
Gotta sit around for about 50 picks....who knows what will be left

Would like Jordan/yeboah at te and a shot at forsyth that late wouldn't be the worst lottery ticket in addition to a speed wr or a slot corner like trey brown.

Just add guys with speed at any position as this team needs to improve there

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
You forgot the maniac Ben Mason FB/TE Michigan!

We need to draft him.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Another out of left field lottery ticket for one of last two 6ths

Jamie Newman

Why not double down?

Maybe he hits, maybe he doesn't, maybe he become the perfect cheap backup to fields in a year or two........at 200+ish in the draft; why not do the opposite this org has ever done and draft 2 qbs in the same draft.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Darden is my guy. On side note. I absolutely loathe the Amari Rogers pick to GB. He's going to be a thorn in the bears side.
I was hoping for an OT and Rodgers for the Bears. I love that they grabbed Jenkins but Rodgers is a weapon and carries himself like a seasoned pro already.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
'Member when you used to post accurate, specific, evaluations of O-line play and technique, rather than never ending, constantly evolving, mock drafts?

CCS remembers, and we're sad.
tenor.gif

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think they believe this year is deep at CB, and they’re banking/hoping for a decent prospect to fall to the 5th round. We’ll see…but CB is pretty fucking important in the NFL. To have an elephant sized hole at CB this far into it is concerning.

Granted, love the draft so far not complaining by any means just saying…they need a plan at CB. Not just opposite JJ, but NB and depth too

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I think they believe this year is deep at CB, and they’re banking/hoping for a decent prospect to fall to the 5th round. We’ll see…but CB is pretty fucking important in the NFL. To have an elephant sized hole at CB this far into it is concerning.

Granted, love the draft so far not complaining by any means just saying…they need a plan at CB. Not just opposite JJ, but NB and depth too

Definitely need a nickel, there's some decent prospects left but I don't know if you expect to get a starting corner in the 5th round. I think Trufant is likely the starter opposite Johnson.

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
My Day 3 target: OT Daniel Faalele. A 6'9" 400-pound monster who should make Fields' life very easy in coming years.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Definitely need a nickel, there's some decent prospects left but I don't know if you expect to get a starting corner in the 5th round. I think Trufant is likely the starter opposite Johnson.

That's trouble if true. If Trufant or JJ get injured, now you're double fucked. I don't like playing around at CB and Pace has been great this draft, but I would much rather have parted ways with Graham over Fuller if it came down to money. We'll see if they try to move up into the 4th, but you obviously can't bank on a 4th round pick coming in and starting.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately this is the situation. Vindle, Burns and the CFL star will compete for the second spot. I would bet one of them will come through and be good enough but if Johnson has shoulder issues again that will be a big problem. If Travathon is slower than we might have some real coverage issues, even playing zone heavy schemes.