Day 3 Targets

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Really? They were just saying he was being looked at as a 1st round pick before 2020 that he opted out of.
He was because he was another overhyped OSU DB. I watched him get beat fairly often by inferior competition in the big ten

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was because he was another overhyped OSU DB. I watched him get beat fairly often by inferior competition in the big ten
Well we are talking about someone we'd be taking in the 5th round so if he's on all these best available lists by these "draft experts" then he's worth taking in the 5th round, if he gets that far.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No ‘draft experts’ can predict the future, right, you fucking moron?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think we really need to get at least one edge rusher as well cause i'm sure R.Quinn is gone after this next year and our backups are just that, backups. K.Mack getting up there in age and not sure how many more years he has left with us with guaranteed money. We got T.Jenkins in the 5th last year but was injured a lot last year.

C.Rumph
P.Johnson
J.Kaindoh

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Darden is my guy. On side note. I absolutely loathe the Amari Rogers pick to GB. He's going to be a thorn in the bears side.
Not without a QB?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears and Seahawks have drafted 4 pro bowlers on day 3 since 2010. Most in the NFL.

Lets keep that up today boyz.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
Wow, i didn't realize he ran a 4.45 40. I'm a FSU fan and he did some great things and we were shit at QB his whole time with us.
Yeah, pro day 40 times are always inflated. But the kid can move for his size. I dont think Pace has any intentions on extending A-Rob in his 30's. Especially if the rumors of trying to sign Kenny Galloday was true back in march. I think Pace will be looking for a guy with traits to be an X receiver, not a slot guy. We dont have that on the roster, and Javon Wims aint it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Another out of left field lottery ticket for one of last two 6ths

Jamie Newman

Why not double down?

Maybe he hits, maybe he doesn't, maybe he become the perfect cheap backup to fields in a year or two........at 200+ish in the draft; why not do the opposite this org has ever done and draft 2 qbs in the same draft.
And cut both Foles and Dalton?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah, pro day 40 times are always inflated. But the kid can move for his size. I dont think Pace has any intentions on extending A-Rob in his 30's. Especially if the rumors of trying to sign Kenny Galloday was true back in march. I think Pace will be looking for a guy with traits to be an X receiver, not a slot guy. We dont have that on the roster, and Javon Wims aint it.
Yeah he would be a nice ARon replacement but ARob is only 27 so i wouldn't count us out of re-signing him just yet. Either way there's still some interesting bigger type of WR's still on the board with Terry being one for sure.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Shit Eagles just took Zech McPhearson. Would of been a nice pick for us.

Tay Gowan would be a nice CB for us.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Today is the day we might see ant mill and/or foles traded maybe in moving up. I really don’t see how else they can move up for anyone with what we have left
Teams know Foles can't be on the roster at the beginning of the season, so the only benefit to giving anything for him is they can guarantee getting him, versus seeing him sign elsewhere as FA. But there's not much demand, to say the least. Not many teams out there that would be kicking themselves for missing that "opportunity". So we can hope for maybe a 7th or possibly a 6th, but I will be surprised.

Happy, but surprised.

I won't be upset if Miller gets traded, but I am not clamoring for it as much as most.

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
Teams know Foles can't be on the roster at the beginning of the season, so the only benefit to giving anything for him is they can guarantee getting him, versus seeing him sign elsewhere as FA. But there's not much demand, to say the least. Not many teams out there that would be kicking themselves for missing that "opportunity". So we can hope for maybe a 7th or possibly a 6th, but I will be surprised.

Happy, but surprised.

I won't be upset if Miller gets traded, but I am not clamoring for it as much as most.
Would love to get a 6th for Miller.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
Yeah he would be a nice ARon replacement but ARob is only 27 so i wouldn't count us out of re-signing him just yet. Either way there's still some interesting bigger type of WR's still on the board with Terry being one for sure.
The way I worded it in my post was confusing. He'll be 28 on the tag. Birthday in August. So a new contract will be paying for ages 29-32 on a 4 yr deal. With the cap going up, he's going to want $80M plus. I'd rather build a new core with Fields, Jenkins, Monty, Mooney, etc. But who knows?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He got beat on the outside. But he could be a nice player at nickle. Someone else mentioned a possible move to safety.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Would love to get a 6th for Miller.
I guess we're just at that point of the offseason. That's not a crazy opinion. Then again, if we traded a 6th for an Anthony Miller clone, we'd be thrilled.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Still some very interesting WR's on the board and J.Johnson (S Indiana) still there as well.

WR's
Sage Suratt
T.Terry
Shi Smith
Cade Johnson
Austin Watkins--really like this kid but might be able to get him in the 6th.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Guys I Like Day 3

OT Stone Forsythe

OT Dan Moore

OT James Hudson

OT Adrian Ealy

WR Jaylon Darden

WR Marlon Williams

WR Josh I

CB Keith Taylor

CB Thomas Graham

CB Cam Bynum

CB Robert Rochell

TE Brevin Jordan

TE Kenny Yeboah

TE Quentin Morris

OG Trey Smith

OG David Moore

C Trey Hill

C Jimmy Morrisey

S Jamar Johnson
With five picks before the Bears, many of these are out there.

Adrian Ealy would be a nice pick. Or Trey Smith.