Dear Sweet Mitchell had the BEST THURSDAY PRACTICE he has EVER HAD on a Thursday at Thursday Practice Yesterday

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
I love how people are posting the numbers which actually mirror those from the Lions game where he actually threw as many dimes as any QB in the league has in a game in like the last 10 years, and still don't realize that this is a reflection of what a garbage system he's in.

Ain't no Tyreek Hills and Mecole Hardman's to take screens for 40 yard gains.

Hulkhogan

Liked Posts:
As long as the special teams unit and the defense can pitch in with a TD a piece I think the bears STOMP the Giants in their STUPID ****ING FACES on SUNDAY afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get those biceps out! The Hulkster is coming for ya!!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Hulkhogan

Liked Posts:
Just how much time does "If I'm Lyin' I'm" Ryan Pace have left?? It seems like the Tarik 'The Freak" Cohen experiment is coming to a close. Don't get me wrong, I love the Bears but I'm betting half my paycheck against them this week +6.5.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
Regardless of Mitch's recovery....
IT'S THE OLINE that will make the difference.

Until the oline blocks effectively we won't have a run game and there will be no pocket that holds up long enough for Mitch to feel confident to look off of the primary receiver.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great. This had to be THE week the Bears did not have the Thursday night game.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great practice huh? Yeah, we heard all that blah blah bullshit back before the season. Then they stepped into a real game and we all know how that's been going. You fooled me once Bears. Not again.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Great practice huh? Yeah, we heard all that blah blah bullshit back before the season. Then they stepped into a real game and we all know how that's been going. You fooled me once Bears. Not again.
it's different this time!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps, he was right about wine but meant it to mean that you would have something to celebrate ... with wine?
I reccomend some fresh Beaujolais for the holidays or a fine, Spanish Cava. Cheaper than Champagne and your $ will go further. Excellent with turkey and cranberries as well.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
LOL @ Nagy! It almost sounds like Nagy preferred Mitch to sit out with the injury excuse for another week.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-mitchell-trubisky-gets-start-bears-vs-giants
Bears coach Matt Nagy said Friday he was "a little bit" surprised that Trubisky made such a quick recovery, "because when he's in that much pain at the end of a game [like he was] last week, you never really know what will happen over the next couple of days. It doesn't surprise me that he's going to rehab, work hard, and do everything he can to get that pain level down so he can play. That's what we feel good about right now."
Does nagy think anyone is stupid enough to believe this shit?

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
Mitch has now tasted the darkness. He hit rock bottom so hard it gave him a hip pointer. He will use the pain as fuel and rise like a phoenix from the ashes to dominate the Giants to the tune of 2 TD's 198 yards and only 3 almost interceptions!!

giphy.gif
I gasped ad I thought the fire was actually going to get him there

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Haters thought it meant nothing but the Thursday practice clearly has translated onto the field. Mitchell Truwinsky!