Dec. 4, 2016

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Circle your calendars, week 13. Chippy Kelly's 49'ers and our beloved. The KizerBowl or the All in for Watson sweepstakes. To the defeated goes the spoils.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's crazy how many bad teams we play this year. Lions twice, Bucs, 49ers, Titans, Jags, Redskins, even the Colts. I really don't think the Bears will end up with the top pick.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's crazy how many bad teams we play this year. Lions twice, Bucs, 49ers, Titans, Jags, Redskins, even the Colts. I really don't think the Bears will end up with the top pick.

I think they go 3-5 at best against those teams. Jags, Titans, and Niners are their most likely victories.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't know - I think the niners are in a class above our bears. I find it hard to see them doing anything other than lucking into a few wins. That's the disturbing thing - the roster is worse than it was after three games last season. If someone could say something that's rational and positive it would be more than welcome. I feel like it's a really bad rendition of groundhog day.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't know - I think the niners are in a class above our bears. I find it hard to see them doing anything other than lucking into a few wins. That's the disturbing thing - the roster is worse than it was after three games last season. If someone could say something that's rational and positive it would be more than welcome. I feel like it's a really bad rendition of groundhog day.

Here is something that is rational and positive. The Bears are incredibly young. There is always a chance a young team comes together and starts to play better as the year goes on. It's not guaranteed but it's possible. Guys like Whitehair, Howard, Floyd, Glenn, White, Kwiakowski, Bullard, Bush, Hall are all getting a lot of reps. Some due to injuries, some due to not having anyone better.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here is something that is rational and positive. The Bears are incredibly young. There is always a chance a young team comes together and starts to play better as the year goes on. It's not guaranteed but it's possible. Guys like Whitehair, Howard, Floyd, Glenn, White, Kwiakowski, Bullard, Bush, Hall are all getting a lot of reps. Some due to injuries, some due to not having anyone better.

Thanks, bro.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bears started 0-3 last season and went on to 6-10.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I think they go 3-5 at best against those teams. Jags, Titans, and Niners are their most likely victories.

On the plus side- the Jags, Titans, Bucs, and Colts won't be in the market for a QB. 49'ers, Browns and Skins would seem to be the top competition for a top ten QB selection.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Circle your calendars, week 13. Chippy Kelly's 49'ers and our beloved. The KizerBowl or the All in for Watson sweepstakes. To the defeated goes the spoils.

The 49ers defense is significantly better than the Bears.

The Lions will punk the Bears twice, they have done so 6 times in a row.

The Colts will steam roll the Bears.

The Skins are much better than the Bears.

The Jags and Titans games will be big for the 1st pick.

Let's go Browns.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The record is the only similarity, this 0-3 has been an uncompetitive and flaccid one. Also the injuries this year are piling up already.

Agreed

They also started last season against 3 playoff teams.

This season they played 2 rookie QBs and a 6'8" turd.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The 49ers defense is significantly better than the Bears.

The Lions will punk the Bears twice, they have done so 6 times in a row.

The Colts will steam roll the Bears.

The Skins are much better than the Bears.

The Jags and Titans games will be big for the 1st pick.

Let's go Browns.

All those teams are wildly inconsistent. I know you are down in the dumps but any realistic person would know that this is the NFL and bad teams can beat slightly less bad teams any day of the week.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Most of us are, but there is also the argument that a team who can't seem to ever run a positive play is worse than the worst. Fix the organization. That requires a lot of changes, but I'm not sure what they're waiting for. This season means nothing and there are executives out there with football xp. Blow it up and let a President have control. Quit hiring consultants. The clock is always ticking and the scouting staff also needs to be evaluated.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

What is sad is how much worse the Bears are then the teams listed. No way the Bears keep up in a shootout with the Lions, Colts, Bucs or Redskins. Niners and Titans defense will both give our offense trouble. Jaguars game is probably the easiest chance at a W and that is no given. The fact the Bears have scored no more than 17 points in a game so far is alarming. The only real competition for the top pick is the Browns.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
What is sad is how much worse the Bears are then the teams listed. No way the Bears keep up in a shootout with the Lions, Colts, Bucs or Redskins. Niners and Titans defense will both give our offense trouble. Jaguars game is probably the easiest chance at a W and that is no given. The fact the Bears have scored no more than 17 points in a game so far is alarming. The only real competition for the top pick is the Browns.

I think the Browns are better than all those teams to be honest with you.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Also, if you think the Bears are historically bad, you need to be betting their games. For instance, they are 3 point dogs this week to the Lions. A historically bad team would not cover the spread in any of their games. Have at it. Put your money where your mouth is.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also, if you think the Bears are historically bad, you need to be betting their games. For instance, they are 3 point dogs this week to the Lions. A historically bad team would not cover the spread in any of their games. Have at it. Put your money where your mouth is.

Yeah, you must be malicious recommending a bet on that game. I think it's a toss up.

Someone was saying how Schwartz is a great candidate for HC. It can be pretty far out sometimes.

Bears could win, but it's a toss up - I don't think I'd take the points.