Decent Article About Panarin...(highlight reel included)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Unrelated to Samurai's story, but I think I could start to like this kid

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
So between Teuvo and Panarin it certainly looks like the Hawks have another damn impressive wave of young offensive talent joining the team.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Suppose Q is endeavoring to put together the NHL's lightest line? Panarin (170), Teuvo (178), and Kane (177) would be hilarious to watch and we could nickname it the "Midgets on Ice" line.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Russian invasion! Maybe Ton will come back?

DMelt change my name back to Grimsonov please!

Hopefully this kid doesn't turn lazy as soon as he gets his first big contract.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just what they need, another lightweight finesse style player with no toughness...

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Russian invasion! Maybe Ton will come back?

DMelt change my name back to Grimsonov please!

Hopefully this kid doesn't turn lazy as soon as he gets his first big contract.

My guess is that he was probably making more money in the KHL than he would on an ELC in the NHL where he has to pay taxes and NHLPA - if he wasn't, he would have been shortly over there.

My worry is going to be how he adapts to the North American style of game, how he plays defense in Q's system, and how he handles the physicality of the NHL.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You guys thought the Blackhawks had gotten rid of GM Mike Smithov, didn't ya?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Russians dont know how to get pumped up before games. Cabbage doesnt have enough anti oxidants and the farts stink up the dressing room which is why nobody likes russians.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Nothing really against the article, but why on earth would the write use this picture for himself.

jtf2qGvl_400x400.jpeg

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Suddenly really interested in watching the end of those IIHF games. Read and heard nothing but good things about Panarin's play in this tourney.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
That US slovak game I saw was actually a lot of fun to watch. Even if the US almost blew a 3-0 lead.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
That US slovak game I saw was actually a lot of fun to watch. Even if the US almost blew a 3-0 lead.

I haven't had the chance to look it up but do you know if any other Hawks prospects are playing in the tourney?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Anders Nilsson the Goalie who the Hawks acquired in the Leddy trade. And he had an outstanding KHL season/playoffs was playing some games in the tourney but I think he wasn't the starter in the elimination games. I believe he has said he plans to return to the KHL next season though, and the Hawks rights on him probably expire in the summer next season.

And... Well on D the college player Mike Reilly is in it.. ;) he could become a Hawks prospect as could Panarin's teammate Tikhonov.

Both are reportedly interested in possibly signing with the Hawks when their rights this summer expire from the current teams that have them. Reilly is supposedly interested in the Hawks or Wild. And the Tikhonov rumor is based on a few months back them saying he and Panarin were interested in playing on the same NHL team.

But Sweden is out of it now, it's just the semi-finals of Czech-Canada and USA-Russia left now.