Deebo wants traded

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
"Trade me" is a pretty idle threat by a player. They just want to put pressure to get a contract done.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Even if we had the trade capital-which we don't thanks to Ryan Pace's mismanagement- why would he want to come to a franchise which has devalued WRs for years?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
No way SF trades Deebo. Jimmy G comes off the books this season and they have plenty of cap room in 2023.

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
scroll up. i got a trade accepted that's a little less giving in my mock.
PFF is not reality. For example, Kenny Pickett will not be available in the 5th round. If he is the best WR in the league,, he will cost more than Adams or Hill. The Packers got first- and second-round picks in the 2022 NFL Draft for Adams. The Chiefs reportedly received first-, second- and fourth-round picks in 2022 and fourth- and sixth-round picks in 2023. Your trade is not even remotely close.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
PFF is not reality. For example, Kenny Pickett will not be available in the 5th round. If he is the best WR in the league,, he will cost more than Adams or Hill. The Packers got first- and second-round picks in the 2022 NFL Draft for Adams. The Chiefs reportedly received first-, second- and fourth-round picks in 2022 and fourth- and sixth-round picks in 2023. Your trade is not even remotely close.
Holy crap you're right. I just googled it and PFF is indeed not reality. Mock drafts aren't actual drafts either. Thanks for straightening this out.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
"Trade me" is a pretty idle threat by a player. They just want to put pressure to get a contract done.
Supposedly the 9ers want to sign him and he wants out. ?‍♂️

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Deebo had a nice year last season,but this request is a bit of a red flag. He has one of the best offensive minds drawing him up plays and making him the focal point of the offense. Reportedly sources say the 49ers are willing to pay him too.

Why does he want to leave?

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Your drafts are sophomoric at best. You think SF would actually accept your trade?

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deebo is going to go to the Panthers with Baker.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Next year's #1 could literally be the #1 pick in the draft for the Bears, so they can't afford to gamble on future picks for anyone. I'd trade both 2nd round picks this year for him, but some other team would probably beat that offer.

Bust

Liked Posts:
No way SF trades Deebo. Jimmy G comes off the books this season and they have plenty of cap room in 2023.

Deebo could play hardball and force the hand.

Khalil Mack sat out for the Raiders and got traded to the Bears . . . just sayin

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Deebo had a nice year last season,but this request is a bit of a red flag. He has one of the best offensive minds drawing him up plays and making him the focal point of the offense. Reportedly sources say the 49ers are willing to pay him too.

Why does he want to leave?
I think its because San Francisco has fans like you that have been making racist comments to him.