Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
loving this team's defense, gonna be thinkin' about these guys alll day today while i'm on the road, good thoughts of them putting the fear of MACK & Company into the hearts and minds of every NFL Owner,Gm, Coach, player and anybody not fucking affiliated with DA BEARS! i just need to make it to indy and back alive.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
One thing we learned about our depth is we shouldn't be afraid to let some high priced, and good, starters walk in FA. Being selective in who we pay is good...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
One thing we learned about our depth is we shouldn't be afraid to let some high priced, and good, starters walk in FA. Being selective in who we pay is good...

if we don’t do that we risk this team turning into the lovie bears again. Definitely don’t want to see that happen.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would approach Nick Williams about an extension.

He is 30 and has never really been paid.

I would offer him a 3 year 10.5 million/6 guaranteed deal. He would put 6 million in the bank which is 3x what he has made in his career and we lock up a key backup. Because right now RRH is going to price his way out of Chicago.
read no further, Im sure many will agree with this.
Allen Robinson also is a STUD. i'll give him some more years and more money if possible.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Our depth in the secondary scares the hell out of me. Only thing that gives me any confidence that we could be ok with a back end injury is that our front 7 is SO good it makes our secondary that much better.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You say that like every game isn’t different. Your Lions scored a bunch on offense but your defense gave up a 50 burger so what difference does it make?
A fifty burger? WTF are you talking about, the D gave up 27 to the most prolific passer in the league and held him to zero TD's 0 completions on any reception over 20 yards. Put the crack pipe down. Let's see how the Bears do against them.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I would approach Nick Williams about an extension.

He is 30 and has never really been paid.

I would offer him a 3 year 10.5 million/6 guaranteed deal. He would put 6 million in the bank which is 3x what he has made in his career and we lock up a key backup. Because right now RRH is going to price his way out of Chicago.
I think RRH is the first guy that should be extended on that level.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
A fifty burger? WTF are you talking about, the D gave up 27 to the most prolific passer in the league and held him to zero TD's 0 completions on any reception over 20 yards. Put the crack pipe down. Let's see how the Bears do against them.
Meant 30 burger

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure losing our starting QB after the first few plays didn't affect that, since it's obvious Daniel practiced with the starters all week?

And you wouldnt understand an offense more concerned with running out the clock to preserve a victory when its usually Stafford putting up the yards in garbage time...lol

But good news! After a decade in the league, Stafford doesn't look like a complete failure for your team. You'll never win with him, but still.....
So, you were hibernating the first two Bears games, LOL. What an idiot. Running the clock out to preserve a victory.....smdh. And your QB being out is the only reason you scored that much.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, you do play the chiefs, so we will see how you fair.

The Chiefs will undoubtedly be more explosive when we play them with Tyreek Hill. That said, I expect a solid defensive effort.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Chiefs will undoubtedly be more explosive when we play them with Tyreek Hill. That said, I expect a solid defensive effort.
The lions were without their starting pro bowl Corner, so that was a wash.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
This is my takeaway as well. I don't see Floyd as all that more impactful than the rotational talent we have like RRH. I would not give him a large contract.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This is my takeaway as well. I don't see Floyd as all that more impactful than the rotational talent we have like RRH. I would not give him a large contract.
I think Floyd is earning a new contract here. He's great in coverage for when the RB slips out of the backfield and he's gotten much stronger in the pass rushing department.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
if we don’t do that we risk this team turning into the lovie bears again. Definitely don’t want to see that happen.
I would argue the Lovie Bears stagnated because of a failure to consistently bring in young talent on D. And not due to an inability to retain the existing talent.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
I think Floyd is earning a new contract here. He's great in coverage for when the RB slips out of the backfield and he's gotten much stronger in the pass rushing department.
All depends on the number. He doesn't look like a premium Edge player to me. I think you could plug in a lot of guys opposite Mack and be pretty happy with the results.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would you like me to show you all the Mitch
That's par for the course for him
Would you like me to show you all the "Mitch will take the next step and become a top ten Qb" threads. the par on this course is actually pretty low.