Deiondre' Hall is a Freak....all good.....

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
His arms....?!

[video=youtube;QNyfz6dDfqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNyfz6dDfqU[/video]

Washington

Liked Posts:
Analysis
Strengths Has the arm length of a left tackle. Long arms are extremely disruptive against 50/50 balls. Uses length to stuff blockers and get into the action. Values run support and tackling and is never shy. Unusually high tackle count for a cornerback (82 this season) and forced three fumbles. Not intimidated by physical receivers from bigger programs. Offers help outside his area if he reads quarterback’s intentions. Closes the deal when he has a shot at an interception finishing with 13 for his career including six this year. Instinctive and aware in thirds coverage and looked comfortable playing from safety slot.

Weaknesses Sticky inside foot that is slow to react against quick, inside release against press coverage. Lanky body doesn't come with loose hips. Struggles to open and run with speed when beaten off the line. Recovery speed is below average. Long strider missing stop-*start athletic traits to maintain tight, man coverage. Uses jabs to receivers downfield as safety net that will be called penalties in the pros. Doesn't have desired bulk and strength as a safety.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is the pick in the 4th round that I am most excited about. The physical tools are off the charts at 6'2", with 34" arms.

I hope they work him at CB early and see what Donatell can do with him. Donatell's track record with mod round Dbs is super impressive and none of them had this guys size and length.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Deiondre Hall great pick, a 4 year starter who 6-2 200 pounds that played everywhere in secondary. Had good senior bowl week and was the Defensive MVP in his conference. Poor 40 time caused his slip so maybe safety is a better fit for him.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Interesting prospect indeed!

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Very entertaining pick to say the least with this guys arms and size. Hopefully it will pay off.

Edit: 4.55 speed? That's not that slow for a corner. Sherman ran a 4.56 and Brandon Browner ran a 4.63. Bears should be able to cover his less than ideal speed with their pass rush.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Very entertaining pick to say the least with this guys arms and size. Hopefully it will pay off.

Edit: 4.55 speed? That's not that slow for a corner. Sherman ran a 4.56 and Brandon Browner ran a 4.63. Bears should be able to cover his less than ideal speed with their pass rush.

At the combine he ran a 4.6 something, then he got retested later on and dd the 4.5 whatever lol

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I love the pick although he's going to be a project. Good ball skills, willing tackler, versatile (played S,CB, and LB). His technique is shaky and wasn't a shutdown corner against inferior competition. He's got great size and Slender Man arms. I think his athleticism is more than adequate.

A lot of people think a move to safety would be ideal for him. However, we just drafted 2 other safeties so maybe CB is where they'll put him. It would be a sin to not take advantage of those freakishly long arms to press/jam WR's.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
He puts on about 15 pounds of muscle then he might turn out to be good

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
some muscle, and learn from the coaches we have, he may be very good down the road.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
Maybe he could donate some of his arm lenght to that T-Rex, Whitehair?

171386859_small.jpg

schizm032003

Liked Posts:
I think this kid is gonna develop into a good one. He has the tools, needs some coaching, but man this kid could tur out to be really good.