Delonte West Possibly Sleeping With Lebron's Mom

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
In what is truly a disturbing story, comes exclusive Terez Owens news that LeBron’s teammate Delonte West is sleeping with LeBron’s Mother Gloria James..Yes, this is the purported story coming from my source in Cleveland..My source explains the following.”My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Dan Gilbert personally.My uncle has been told that Delonte has been banging Gloria James (Lebron’s Mom) for some time now. Somehow Lebron found out before game four and it destroyed their chemistry and divided the team. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened. .” With Delonte West’s checkered past, LeBron can be none too pleased with his teammate and good friend hanging with his Mother… The Cavs definitely looked like a different squad from game 4 on..especially LeBron…coincidence, or did this really just happen? Maybe this is the reason LeBron’s leaving Cleveland..-TO

http://www.terezowens.com/exclusive-lebrons-teammate-sleeping-with-his-mom/

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
This is good stuff man, I don't believe it, but that is hilarious. I would beat Delonte West until them damn tatoos fell off...lol

TheStig

Liked Posts:
lol too crazy to believe but if true why couldn't he find out in round 1?

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Re:Delonte West Possibly Sleeping With Lebron's Mo

Oh good lord.

I can't even begin to think why West would even go there if it's true. Man that can't be true.

TheStig

Liked Posts:

Kush77 wrote:
Oh good lord.

I can't even begin to think why West would even go there if it's true. Man that can't be true.

West is disturbed, he has had issues and even missed training camp in the past because of it. He isn't all there.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Supposedly, Terez Owens did an interview tonight on the radio. I am waiting for them to post the interview so I can listen to it...this is all over the internet...scary.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
This sounds too much like an episode of Jerry Springer.

Liked Posts:
My jaw literally dropped when I read this. Can't believe this would happen, though I'm certain it's not the first time this exact situation has happened.

If LeBron knew this no wonder he was so out of his game. Man.

They'll never be teammates again.

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine if Matt Maloney was sleeping with CHARLES BARKLEYS mom?

What do you think would have happened if Maloney was sleeping with Barkley's mom 12 years ago?

Let's have some fun with this.

Kush77

Liked Posts:

Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
Can you imagine if Matt Maloney was sleeping with CHARLES BARKLEYS mom?

What do you think would have happened if Maloney was sleeping with Barkley's mom 12 years ago?

Let's have some fun with this.

What if Ed Nealy slept with Michael Jordan's mom?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Guy you've never heard of starts up blog entry which is not substantiated by any reputable source or news outlet. People then click on blog millions of time and quote it all over.

Do you think this is:
a) True.
b) A reason to get you to click on this guy's blog?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I have said already that there is doubt and others on here doubt it too. It is a bit over the top...

Kush77

Liked Posts:

dougthonus wrote:
Guy you've never heard of starts up blog entry which is not substantiated by any reputable source or news outlet. People then click on blog millions of time and quote it all over.

Do you think this is:
a) True.

It has to be true DT, it's on the internet. And the guy is his uncle who works at the Q. B)

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:

Do you think this is:
a) True.

In the world of the internet being accurate isn't as important as being a funny story. :laugh:

hardguy

Liked Posts:
Lebron better get on the phone with Nike before the sex tape of his mom comes out like the video of him getting dunked on by a college kid. hahah.

fola

Liked Posts:
apparently... there are a LOT of media guys saying this might be true...insane. I'm doing some pre-prod stuff for a site i was thinking of launching and have spoken to 4 guys in the media who think this is very real and one of the reasons LBJ is leaving.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
My question is - why would he have to leave because of this? Wouldn't Delonte West be released ASAP by the Cavs? I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem.

It's not the whole team was sleeping with his mom. Or Dan Gilbert.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lebron could be thinking that team officials knew about it and kept it a secret from him...if its true...

RPK

Liked Posts:
*IF* this is true, I have to say...what the hell is Delonte thinking? He is a NBA player with millions of dollars! You'd think he could get better tail than that...good lord. It would have to be the strangest NBA story involving a NBA Star player ever. easily trumping the Gilbert Arenas "bringing guns into the locker room" issue.