DePaul

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
So many tough losses in Big East play, 6 by 5 points or less. They must go 3-1 in last four to finish regular season play at 14-14. At Georgetown and UConn and hosting Marquette and St. John's. Georgetown might see it as chance to not go o-fer Big East. There should be some energy for Marquette rivalry game. St. John's might be a win.

I couldn't count on it!

The close losses are so frustrating! This team can't finish games.

Orestes

Liked Posts:
I couldn't count on it!

The close losses are so frustrating! This team can't finish games.
Yeah, UConn and Marquette are upper tier in the conference and St. John's is a respectable 7-8 with a winning record overall. To go 2-2 in the last four would be an accomplishment.

Orestes

Liked Posts:
Free throw shooting woes (64%) persist at Georgetown but Hoyas awful, Demons escape with 68-65 win. DePaul received commitment from 6-5 guard Zion Cruz, ranked 37th overall in the 247Sports top 150.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Free throw shooting woes (64%) persist at Georgetown but Hoyas awful, Demons escape with 68-65 win. DePaul received commitment from 6-5 guard Zion Cruz, ranked 37th overall in the 247Sports top 150.

I saw that yesterday about Cruz! Such great news.

The FT shooting is so frustrating! Totally inexcusable.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Nice win by DePaul. Freeman-Libarty was fantastic. He had 39 on 14-21 from the field. It was very nice to have David Jones back. But dispite the fact he put up good numbers IMO he looked unfocused at times in the 2nd half. He hurt his hand so it could be related to that. Hopefully it is not serious. The game was closer than it should have been. The officiating was bad and St. John's was flopping all game.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Hell yeah! Another impressive win from the blue demons. I guarantee no one in the big east wants to play them in the tourney. I want to see this team make a good run in the NIT.

Orestes

Liked Posts:
Hell yeah! Another impressive win from the blue demons. I guarantee no one in the big east wants to play them in the tourney. I want to see this team make a good run in the NIT.
And the Big East tournament. An upset over #1 (Providence or Villanova) in quarterfinals would be a boost to the program.

Orestes

Liked Posts:
This from depaulbluedemons.com:

"DePaul head coach Tony Stubblefield announced this week that Zion Cruz and Da'Sean Nelson have completed the necessary paperwork and will join the program starting next season. Cruz is ranked among the nation's top 50 players in the class of 2022 while Nelson is among the nation's top 20 junior college players."

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
This from depaulbluedemons.com:

"DePaul head coach Tony Stubblefield announced this week that Zion Cruz and Da'Sean Nelson have completed the necessary paperwork and will join the program starting next season. Cruz is ranked among the nation's top 50 players in the class of 2022 while Nelson is among the nation's top 20 junior college players."
Good news!

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons

Another major blow for DePaul Men's basketball. The Tony Stubblefield area has been a huge disappointment thus far.