Derek Wolfe says he would combine Adderall and mushrooms before games, go into 'rage mode'

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Wolfe admitted that the concoctions produced some pretty crazy word vomit, as well.
"Just, f---ing, such a meathead. Saying wild, crazy s--t to quarterbacks. I told a guy I was going to f---ing eat his kids. It was crazy. . . .

Phillip Rivers has a lot of kids.

"Dude, the fucking focus is out of control. I would just, like, before games, I would get myself pissed off - so I just would start thinking about my childhood, all the shit I went through as a kid. And it would fucking get me into this rage mode. It was like this crazy controlled rage," he continued.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
People feel all kinds of things on mushrooms but it never occurred to me that rage might be one of them. Also how could anyone try to time the snap count on mushrooms?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is OP suggesting Getsy do this with all his starters? I like it. It shows a willingness to go above and beyond!

lennybrisco

Liked Posts:
People feel all kinds of things on mushrooms but it never occurred to me that rage might be one of them. Also how could anyone try to time the snap count on mushrooms?

I used to occasionally ski in the Rockies on 2g of shrooms. I was far better at it for some reason and was able to take far more risks as I was straight vibing the whole time - pure flow state.

A buddy of mine in the military would rage out on shrooms and become quite scary as he was himself a lethal weapon. A frenzied ball of muscle and anger.

Mix in some Adderall and I guess I could see this working for some people who would develop a raging flow state? Still, this is unexpected at an NFL level.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I used to occasionally ski in the Rockies on 2g of shrooms. I was far better at it for some reason and was able to take far more risks as I was straight vibing the whole time - pure flow state.

A buddy of mine in the military would rage out on shrooms and become quite scary as he was himself a lethal weapon. A frenzied ball of muscle and anger.

Mix in some Adderall and I guess I could see this working for some people who would develop a raging flow state? Still, this is unexpected at an NFL level.

LOL. Could not imagine skiing or playing an NFL game on shrooms.

Last time I took shrooms was 20+ years ago at a Phish concert and I swore I could see the ? the bagpipe was playing and not just hear them.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LT was high on coke during games. Montana was ever rumored to partake in the white lady as well. The 85 Bears were on a boat until 6am doing ungodly amounts of Coke prior to the infamous Dolphins Monday night game

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
LT was high on coke during games. Montana was ever rumored to partake in the white lady as well. The 85 Bears were on a boat until 6am doing ungodly amounts of Coke prior to the infamous Dolphins Monday night game
What is it with NFL players and boats, anyway?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I tried googling to find out about coke use and the '85 Bears ... Couldn't find anything except a player James Maness who tested positive for cocaine and was released from the team. Unsympathetic teammates supposedly put a straw and sugar by his locker after his third violation. I could not find anything about a boat and cocaine use by them the night before the MNF game versus the Dolphins. Please provide a link to substantiate