CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No, you just post dumb content.

Whats next, you telling us about how Pat Mahomes has more td's in a season than mitch has in his career?

Gee, thanks champ, because we were confused if Monty was better than Derrick Henry or not.

A+ thread.

You love this thread . You can't stop posting in it can you?

What's next, you telling us how dumb this thread is?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Because no RB, outside a few greats, can run when there is no hole.

Henry isn't one of those. He's a fantastic talent, but he isn't Walter Payton or Barry Sanders out there. He would be mediocre behind this bears oline.

It's a team sport for a reason. You shut the oline down, you shut down the offense. Pretty simple.

Don't bring Sanders and Payton into a Montgomery and Henry thread. I swear you youngins these days have zero respect.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Jesus. 28 points by halftime? I thought the IND D was stout. NO kept getting the ball near midfield or in BEARS territory and the BEARS D kept them to 3 or nothing repeatedly. NO was a bit undermanned, but they still had talent out there.

I think the BEARS D is the best in football. If the O could only be respectable...

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jesus. 28 points by halftime? I thought the IND D was stout. NO kept getting the ball near midfield or in BEARS territory and the BEARS D kept them to 3 or nothing repeatedly. NO was a bit undermanned, but they still had talent out there.

I think the BEARS D is the best in football. If the O could only be respectable...

The Titans are super physical. They are the exact opposite of the bears. That can wear out even the best D's at times.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Don't bring Sanders and Payton into a Montgomery and Henry thread. I swear you youngins these days have zero respect.

Must be going senile, bud.

You're making a thread about never been RB and comparing him to the best RB in the league over the last few years.

Not really sure what your point to make this was other than to troll.

You might as well compare curtis penis to Terrell Davis.

Discuss.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Gentlemen, the board authority has spoken. All other individual thoughts are no longer needed here.
To be honest I'd prefer dumbass thoughts like yours not to flood these forums, but I understand the necessity.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, Monty is not by any means special, but he's a serviceable workhouse 3 down back.

Issue is our line is trash. He has the lowest Yards before contact in the league this year at 1.1 yards before contact. Thats fucking horrible. Our line can't create holes, can't hold those blocks. Our WR's can't block either.

It's a giant mess in the run game. It's pointless at this moment to even try running the ball.

msadows

Liked Posts:
To be honest I'd prefer dumbass thoughts like yours not to flood these forums, but I understand the necessity.

Who doesn't love a great troll thread.

If we didn't have threads like this it might actually turn into a semi intelligent football forum.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Must be going senile, bud.

You're making a thread about never been RB and comparing him to the best RB in the league over the last few years.

Not really sure what your point to make this was other than to troll.

You might as well compare curtis penis to Terrell Davis.

Discuss.

YOU are making the comparison. I stated a fact. Henry has more yards after contact than Montgomery.

Everything else is your dumb thoughts spewed forth,polluting this fine thread. Also the name calling.
No one said you had to cry about the Bears o line and wish Henry was a Bear so he could fail too.

Quit crying young pup. Go take a nap if you can't handle your beer.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Oh you're being honest? Thanks.

Could you imagine if David Montgomery could break tackles? How much better the Bears would be?
Or did you just come in here looking to cyber fight?

Because if it's a cyber fight you're looking for, you'll be sorry.
You might walk over but you gonna limp back son.

msadows

Liked Posts:
YOU are making the comparison. I stated a fact. Henry has more yards after contact than Montgomery.

Everything else is your dumb thoughts spewed forth,polluting this fine thread. Also the name calling.
No one said you had to cry about the Bears o line and wish Henry was a Bear so he could fail too.

Quit crying young pup. Go take a nap if you can't handle your beer.

Just realized you changed your username.

This thread makes a lot more sense now considering the poster.

You made a thread about the best rb in the nfl comparing him to the worst rb in the nfl, who happens to be on the bears.

If that isn't quality troll content, not sure what is. Not surprising, once again, considering the source.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Oh you're being honest? Thanks.

Could you imagine if David Montgomery could break tackles? How much better the Bears would be?
Or did you just come in here looking to cyber fight?

Because if it's a cyber fight you're looking for, you'll be sorry.
You might walk over but you gonna limp back son.

Montgomery actually has a higher broken tackle to attempt rate than Derrick Henry. Nice try. He's second in the league in attempts per broken tackle.

Try harder, I'm sure you can find more quality troll material.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You made a thread about the best rb in the nfl comparing him to the worst rb in the nfl, who happens to be on the bears.

If that isn't quality troll content, not sure what is. Not surprising, once again, considering the source.

Jesus, you are relentless. Must be all that young energy. You're like a chihuahua biting my ankles.

I made a post about a game I am watching and their running back happens to have more yards after contact than my favorite teams running back has total yards!!!!

That's insane man. Like you. You can relate to insanity at least right? Go wipe your ass man. You smell.

Fucking children these days!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jesus, you are relentless. Must be all that young energy. You're like a chihuahua biting my ankles.

I made a post about a game I am watching and their running back happens to have more yards after contact than my favorite teams running back has total yards!!!!

That's insane man. Like you. You can relate to insanity at least right? Go wipe your ass man. You smell.

Fucking children these days!

You could pretty much make this point about any offensive weapon on the bears compared to the best player at that position.

Once again, your only intention was to troll. Once again, once I figured out you changed your username it made perfect sense.

I would have ignored this trash had I known who you were.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I love how we cant open up a single thread without seeing you weighing in on how stupid everyone else is for not having your perspective, how the threads are all troll threads, and how if everyone would quit posting you would consider the board a better place to discuss football. Newsflash, only trolls in this thread are u and @wazzupi

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Montgomery actually has a higher broken tackle to attempt rate than Derrick Henry. Nice try. He's second in the league in attempts per broken tackle.

Try harder, I'm sure you can find more quality troll material.
:what::what:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You could pretty much make this point about any offensive weapon on the bears compared to the best player at that position.

Once again, your only intention was to troll. Once again, once I figured out you changed your username it made perfect sense.

I would have ignored this trash had I known who you were.

Right. "You would have ignored it"

Since you've "figured it out" you've made several more posts you simple fuck.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

In fairness, Deforest Buckner is out for Indy.