Deshaun Watson officially requests trade!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With Mahomes, Allen, Jackson, and soon to be Lawrence as the future of the AFC, I think he’ll request to go to an NFC team.
I think that will have absolutely nothing to fucking to do with who he chooses to go to. Full stop

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
He’s an ATL guy. Maybe he’d rather get back to warmer weather. MIA has young players and a lot of cap space. I think he’s a Dolphin next year.

Rise

Liked Posts:
If pace is somehow able to pull this off I'll forgive him Trubisky and Kevin White

Nothing to forgive with Kevin White. I would not forgive him for Trubisky if he pulls this off. He needs to be fired, only reason the Bears have to do this is because of his racist incompetence. The sooner this Nazi looking smush face leaves town the better.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
So do we rip our dicks off if we don't get DeShaun? ?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I mean this is all fun to talk about and shit but do any of y’all really think this happens? I mean never say never in the NFL but I’d guess this has 1% or less chance of happening. Watson would be an idiot to come here with the lack of talent, resources and coaching on the offense.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I would never have thought we would go and get Mack. I was shocked. Would love to be shocked again with Watson.

yea that came out of nowhere. Not a single leak, lol

Surprises have happened in the NFL. Who woulda thunk Reggie White would sign with Green bay of all places? or Kurt Warner would want to play for the Cardinals?

It's gonna happen boyz

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I have no doubt the Bears will try to get Watson, but it'll end up being similar to them "trying" to get Tom Brady last year. They'll be one of several teams in the conversation, but he'll end up going to a team that can offer a higher 1st round draft pick, which won't be the Bears.

The only thing the Bears have going for them is that they're an NFC team.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Doesn't necessarily have to be a higher pick this year. They are rebuilding and want as many picks and young players as they can get. We will not get him without being the biggest offer. They have to offer what ever it takes. Recover later. NE has carried several UDFA on their teams and they end up playing. We might have to get younger. But without a real QB we will look like we have over the last 30 years. 1 nice season every decade. Pace get it done!! We can cry later over what it cost.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I have no doubt the Bears will try to get Watson, but it'll end up being similar to them "trying" to get Tom Brady last year. They'll be one of several teams in the conversation, but he'll end up going to a team that can offer a higher 1st round draft pick, which won't be the Bears.

The only thing the Bears have going for them is that they're an NFC team.

They didn't just "try" for PR sakes. Was reported Brady cut his list down to the final 3 and the Bears were one of them so Pace/Nagy must have swooned him pretty well in selling the team up until the final decision.

Bust

Liked Posts:
LMFAO That means nothing!
giphy.gif

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The "Watson is salty about the draft" narrative is stupid

This is essentially Chicago crawling back and admitting they made a mistake and are willing to pay even more to get him

Thats flattering if anything

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If you were the Dolphins, would you give up:

- Tua
- 3rd overall pick this year
- 1st round pick in 2022
- 1st round pick in 2023

That seems like too much IMO.