Deshaun Watson officially requests trade!

Liked Posts:
If you were the Dolphins, would you give up:

- Tua
- 3rd overall pick this year
- 1st round pick in 2022
- 1st round pick in 2023

That seems like too much IMO.

Is anyone reporting that’s what they’d be offering? I highly doubt they would. Likely Tua, this years 1st a second and some swaps.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Is anyone reporting that’s what they’d be offering? I highly doubt they would. Likely Tua, this years 1st a second and some swaps.
No, but on the score Danny Parkins was saying that if he was the Texans he would refuse to trade Watson but then he gave this example as something that might be too good to pass up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

- Tua
- 1st round pick in 2022
- 1st round pick in 2023

But you'd get back a 1st for Tua and other mid round picks. Yes, you do it. Without question

dennehy

Liked Posts:

- Tua
- 1st round pick in 2022
- 1st round pick in 2023

The draft points chart isn't perfect, but the #3 overall pick is worth three #24 picks. So basically the #3 pick is worth the Bears next three first rounders (even more, given that picks in the future are not as valuable). Tua is probably worth a second rounder right now.

So no, that's way too much to pay. Essentially the value of four or five first rounders and a second. Maybe if you had Watson for cheap for four years, but his cap hit goes over $30 next year. Even then it's a huge cost.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Does Watson want to come to a division with Rodgers in it? He probably wants to go somewhere that he can start winning immediately with little in the way of competition.
LOL! Are you fucking kidding me??? Yeah, I'm sure Watson is afraid to be in the same division as Rodgers. Again, this fucking board... :jonesy:

Bust

Liked Posts:
No, but on the score Danny Parkins was saying that if he was the Texans he would refuse to trade Watson but then he gave this example as something that might be too good to pass up.

It be a gamble for them...

Do they really want a disgruntled player in their locker room? Moreso at a leadership position with a new coaching staff. From training camp, preseason to weekly postgames it would literally be the main subject reporters ask.

coolio

Liked Posts:
The draft points chart isn't perfect, but the #3 overall pick is worth three #24 picks. So basically the #3 pick is worth the Bears next three first rounders (even more, given that picks in the future are not as valuable). Tua is probably worth a second rounder right now.

So no, that's way too much to pay. Essentially the value of four or five first rounders and a second. Maybe if you had Watson for cheap for four years, but his cap hit goes over $30 next year. Even then it's a huge cost.
It's just weird how we haven't heard anything about the Dolphins offering anything. Maybe they want to stick with Tua for atleast one more year. Heard the Jets, Bears, Panthers. Nothing about dolphins so far

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It's just weird how we haven't heard anything about the Dolphins offering anything. Maybe they want to stick with Tua for atleast one more year. Heard the Jets, Bears, Panthers. Nothing about dolphins so far
Makes sense if they want to stick with Tua as you say.

I wasn't a huge fan but he was coming off a huge injury and wasn't terrible.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think it’s pretty clear Tua is a bust to anyone with eyes. So yeah the Texans are probably high on him.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If pace is somehow able to pull this off I'll forgive him Trubisky and Kevin White
Nothing to forgive with Kevin White. I would not forgive him for Trubisky if he pulls this off. He needs to be fired, only reason the Bears have to do this is because of his racist incompetence. The sooner this Nazi looking smush face leaves town the better.

Keep this in mind......what does Pace say about Bears ownership. :unsure:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would give our next 3x 1st round picks and 3x 2nd round picks.

This team has been around 100 years and had one above average QB.

I realize it will make team building harder. I don’t care. He is on a HOF path.

Liked Posts:
They’re sitting pretty, if they want him they can get him. I doubt Watson wants to go to the Jets, Dolphins are a perfect fit.

Liked Posts:

I think the bears are open to that, but I don’t think it beats what the jets and fins can offer, so those two teams have to somehow not be that interested or Watson says no.

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:

Quite the offseason mock potential I suppose.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the bears are open to that, but I don’t think it beats what the jets and fins can offer, so those two teams have to somehow not be that interested or Watson says no.

I doubt that even wins the bidding.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Does Watson want to come to a division with Rodgers in it? He probably wants to go somewhere that he can start winning immediately with little in the way of competition.
nobody is worried about Rodgers no more. Him and the packers is beatable. And besides, Aaron(37 of age) will retire soon but i hope he forces his way out because he's not winning in GB anymore. Watson is only 25 of age.