Donator
Liked Posts:
No thanks, unless he kills his annoying anorexic sister

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trying to remember if I watched it all honestly. The last few seasons sucked
She got shot. Went into coma in the finale. Was gonna be a vegetable if she came out of coma. Dex hit the off switch and buried her at sea.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh thank God

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Then he became a Canadian lumberjack, while his wife and kid were waiting for him in Argentina.
Yeah so where does this pick back up. Is he a lumberjack still?

maybe he met up with Hanna/Harrison in South America finally and he has to teach Harrison the code?

so many possibilities. Are you excited @Gustavus Adolphus

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Stolen, but here is a good summation of the Season 8 finale:

Nothing about that finale would let anyone think that Dex might not walk right out of his log cabin, kill some "bad" lumberjacks per "the code", and then fall head over heels for some unrealistically hot piece of ass serving up the flapjacks at the local diner. "Oh, are these real feelings?? Maybe I can have a normal life...." Warsh. Rinse. Repeat.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not to mention what a prick he is for saddling his fairly new (serial killer, obvs) girlfriend with his stupid kid for...ever, I guess. Hey, good luck in Argentina you two! Nevermind of course that the kid's grandparents and half-siblings live a couple hours away and it would obviously be an infinitely better environment to grow up in than on the run with a wanted killer in South America who will probably poison him when he gets to be too much of a burden. DEXTER IS HELPING

And naturally all of the writer's responses to every single stupid fucking thing Dexter does is "you have to understand, Dexter doesn't think like a normal person." Shaddup, you suck.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not to mention what a prick he is for saddling his fairly new (serial killer, obvs) girlfriend with his stupid kid for...ever, I guess. Hey, good luck in Argentina you two! Nevermind of course that the kid's grandparents and half-siblings live a couple hours away and it would obviously be an infinitely better environment to grow up in than on the run with a wanted killer in South America who will probably poison him when he gets to be too much of a burden. DEXTER IS HELPING

And naturally all of the writer's responses to every single stupid fucking thing Dexter does is "you have to understand, Dexter doesn't think like a normal person." Shaddup, you suck.
You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself