Dexter to return as limited series

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
She’s even more “in your face” as a dead person!
Yeah, but then, poof, she gone.

I think the way this ends is Dexter dies and becomes Harrison's Harry/Deb. Have to teach him the Dexter code, a modification of Harry's code.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but then, poof, she gone.

I think the way this ends is Dexter dies and becomes Harrison's Harry/Deb. Have to teach him the Dexter code, a modification of Harry's code.
I don’t think they kill off Dexter yet. Gotta leave the story line open in case ratings are high enough for another season. Agree that Dexter teaches Harrison the code and he becomes the continuity I guess.

dexter has gotten sloppy in his old age tho

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think they kill off Dexter yet. Gotta leave the story line open in case ratings are high enough for another season. Agree that Dexter teaches Harrison the code and he becomes the continuity I guess.

dexter has gotten sloppy in his old age tho
Out of practice in that 10 year gap. Don't think it was the plan to see if it could still get ratings but rather to have a better more difinitive ending than they left with. He seems doomed. Podcast girl didn't go there to investigate that punkass who was missing. She went there for Dexter. her podcast and following is all about serial killers, not missing stupid spoiled 30 year old rich kids.

Could always do a spinoff with harrison and Dexter as his "dark passenger".

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am up to date on Dexter New Blood and give it a B+ so far.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Last episode was a great set up for next episode

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The old Dexter never would have let it get that far. And the way last episode ended with Kurt? Smh Dexter!
2 episodes to go for the final kill. Has to teach his son the ropes and that was just a lead up to the discovery of Kurt's underground bunker where he keeps the bodies of past victims on display.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Actually am enjoying this season. The original show was good but went on for prob 3 seasons more than it should have.
I agree there. It became very repetitive after awhile.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
This season falls in the middle. Not nearly as good as the best, better than the worst.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didn’t see that ending coming. Knew it was a possibility but didn’t think they’d go that route

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn’t see that ending coming. Knew it was a possibility but didn’t think they’d go that route

Me neither. I read your post before I watched it and still didn't see that coming.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I figured they brought it back to fix what should've been done last time. People are cunting about the ending, I liked it personally. They probably could've fleshed it out a little better, but I feel it was a fitting end.