My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Yeah he came to Twitter a few days ago and Bears fans got him verified quick after he went on camera proving this was his Twitter handle

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm dead sexy, too. Why are you pandering to me, you queerball?

Yet you are 450 lbs and have never seen a girl naked that is 1/1000 as good looking as Dan Bernstein's wife.

Keep jiggling your pocket change, fatass loser.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
And, look how popular I am. My 2 biggest fans were apparantly in line waiting to respond to me immediatley after posting something at this time of night.

Thanks for the flattery, uglies. Bye.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Yet you are 450 lbs and have never seen a girl naked that is 1/1000 as good looking as Dan Bernstein's wife.

Keep jiggling your pocket change, fatass loser.
Look, grimson's thirsty, desperate ass still thinks bernsteins wife is decent looking, How hideous of a mofo is he? lmao

Bet you could hear a few pennies in someone's pocket from a few blocks away, huh?:devilish:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What does he mean when he says now that he has the blue checkmark, he can kick Aaron Rodgers off the platform? Is he woefully misinformed about something?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's like the crazy old grandpa who just discovered the internet. Or his son is writing it for him. Can't tell yet.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's like the crazy old grandpa who just discovered the internet. Or his son is writing it for him. Can't tell yet.

I don't know if you've ever met Dick butkus, but that's genuinely him and that is his sense of humor.

He's definitely leaning into the crazy old grandpa vibe but he's doing it intentionally and it is absolutely hilarious.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He clearly is a meatball. And I’m not saying that in a derogatory way. He’s a fun meatball. But I can only take so much of that too so I unfollowed. Glad to see he’s having a good time.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He clearly is a meatball. And I’m not saying that in a derogatory way. He’s a fun meatball. But I can only take so much of that too so I unfollowed. Glad to see he’s having a good time.

He's playing the role, but he's self-aware, so it isn't truly meatball...

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was pretty confident that was fake just given how loose he is. It looks like I was wrong. Good for him. Only a matter of time before the mob turns on him though. Has he learned yet to stay out of the comments section?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look, grimson's thirsty, desperate ass still thinks bernsteins wife is decent looking, How hideous of a mofo is he? lmao

Bet you could hear a few pennies in someone's pocket from a few blocks away, huh?:devilish:

literally kill yourself

thanks