Did Danny Trevathan get cut?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Not on the depth chart or roster on the Bears site.

Am I really that far out of touch that I missed him being cut?

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He won the veteran lottery. Big undeserved contract and gets to live it out on ir not doing shit cause it costs more to cut him than keep him

Thank Pagano and Pace. His contract really chaps my ass lol

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He played well in preseason game 3 after missing time with injury. Speculation was swelling in his knee after the last game.

With Ogletree to fill in, they have time to let Trevathan recover. So they kept him on the initial 53 man roster and moved him to IR. He's eligible to return after week 3.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
He played well in preseason game 3 after missing time with injury. Speculation was swelling in his knee after the last game.

With Ogletree to fill in, they have time to let Trevathan recover. So they kept him on the initial 53 man roster and moved him to IR. He's eligible to return after week 3.
i saw a play in that game just last night where he was pursuing and wasn't quite limping but was not hauling ass by any means, he's clearly in pain and they can't cut him

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Not on the depth chart or roster on the Bears site.

Am I really that far out of touch that I missed him being cut?

Ryan Pace is basically running a pyramid scheme with the Bears draft capital. And he's using IR to hide bad assets at this point.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah, I'd think he'd be back later.

Not so sure about this "retiring on IR" narrative.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don’t think I’m gonna like this new pick any number thing… It’s already weirding me out for some reason because it has a more college-like feel to it, which I subconsciously associate with less competitive and lower quality content.

Anyone else feel like this? Or am I just being crotchety?
Fk I hate getting old… lol

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I really don’t think I’m gonna like this new pick any number thing… It’s already weirding me out for some reason because it has a more college-like feel to it, which I subconsciously associate with less competitive and lower quality content.

I've always thought the NFL's number system was stupid so I'm perfectly fine with the change.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Ryan Pace is basically running a pyramid scheme with the Bears draft capital. And he's using IR to hide bad assets at this point.

I think you're wife is in deep with those Scentsy candles.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Mac Jones should've kept #50.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I posed this question weeks ago, what the fuck is up with giving players of various positions quarterback numbers? why would you assign #6 to a ILB?