Did Matt Nagy just pull the plug on the Trubisky Era?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It's the opening salvo in the Pace vs Nagy war to see who can survive for another season. The gloves are off now. As much as I hate to see the Bears start all over again I hope they both get shitcanned.
I agree with this. This is where tension may start between Nagy and Pace. Expect for the relationship to go sour.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Do the Bears ownership trust Pace to fix the O side of the ball that has his fingerprints all over it?

Cordarelle Patterson is trash
Mike Davis trash
Shaheen trash
Trubisky trash
Montgomery hasn't shown anything
Kevin White trash
Piniero is trash
You are absolutely right, need to move on from Pace also. Blow this whole thing up and let’s start the next seven year rebuild. It sucks being so numb to this shit as a life long Bears fan. I’m 43 and have given this team 100% of my sports loyalty. I’m just numb to the next year, next GM, next coach, mock off season, mock draft mentality. They have to be good one day right? Am I ever going to be able to string together a few good seasons or are we always going to have a decent season every few years to only be crushed the following year. Bear down, there’s always next............

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Mitch is on the podium in post-game saying it is an injury right now

bugg

Liked Posts:
From reddit:

After the game Nagy's going to make Mitch watch replays of him standing on the sideline trying not to cry and tell him to have more positive energy

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
who the fuck cares. Let's see Chase Daniel. Mitch was not running anyway, so he was basically a worse Chase Daniel. Trubisky sucks but I doubt he is the main problem on this offense....which should tell you how sad this offense is. I saw a QB on the other side who I think is worse than Trubisky but his HC is good at calling plays around him.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

they just killed this man let him go be some where else and let all the Chase Daniel lovers have what they want go ahead and bring in kapy and watch him suck too idiots

He walked fine to me. And if he is hurting he is not hurting very much. Its football, a little bit of pain aint shit. You suck it up and play through it. Nah, he was BENCHED! Pace put out the hip excuse Mitch being benched was making Pace look bad. As Mitch's career crashes and burns, so does Pace.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears site too. Said he got hurt at end of first half. Talked about being successful dunking and dinking down the field on their only scoring drive. Still waving BS flag. You got hurt at end of 2nd half. Had your only succesful drive the whole game right after. Then just decided you couldn't go on with a couple minutes left in the game?

Waiting for announcement that Mitch has been put on IR now.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Trubisky talking was so depressing. Looked like he wanted to cry. Had his head down the entire time.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
No, listening to presser he was hurt, kept it from Nagy. That conversation was Nagy confronting him on injury. Nagy is a really good guy, I don't know about the play calling. I think we all overreacted.
Dont know if I buy that

msadows

Liked Posts:
lol. What you guys are taking away from this game is that mitch is a bum?

This was mitch's best game of the year. It proved that the oline, Recievers, and play calling is full of fucking bums.

Mitch is not good, but EVERYONE is garbage. Much more garbage than this guy.