Did Matt Nagy just pull the plug on the Trubisky Era?

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
How long do you think Miller's arms are?

The same length. If he could get one hand on it, he could get two.

You can freeze the damn thing and see that he should have extended to his right with both hands and leaned/jumped/dove to try to come down with it. Good receivers make catches like that all the time.

CmLoNoK.jpg

The guy is just dogging it. He has done absolutely nothing since entering the league to illustrate he could be a quality WR. No matter who the QB is, he never looks good. Allen Robinson at least shows lots of flashes (plus, he put up big numbers one year in Jacksonville).

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

You can freeze the damn thing and see that he should have extended to his right with both hands and leaned/jumped/dove to try to come down with it. Good receivers make catches like that all the time.

CmLoNoK.jpg

The guy is just dogging it. He has done absolutely nothing since entering the league to illustrate he could be a quality WR. No matter who the QB is, he never looks good. Allen Robinson at least shows lots of flashes (plus, he put up big numbers one year in Jacksonville).
LMAO, as his momentum is taking him in the opposite direction. Stop it.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
LMAO, as his momentum is taking him in the opposite direction. Stop it.

You're an idiot.

He didn't have any momentum at that point, moron. Watch the play again. He had all the time in the world to see exactly where that pass was thrown. Knowing Miller, he probably ran the wrong route anyway, but after coming out of his break and facing the QB, he had plenty of time to judge where that pass was thrown and make an effort to come down with a pass thrown behind him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

CmLoNoK.jpg

After his interception, one of my buddies texted me and said Miller was throwing up gang signs after the play. If true, then Pace really blew the interview. Teams usually pick up on idiocy like that in the interviews & scouting process.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
Durrrrr, how iz he gonna try to catch dis wif da momentumzzz, durrrr?!

Hwbxx5l.jpg

I swear, Bears fans deserve these teams for being so impossibly stupid.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
“Hip injury”??? Ok, there’s his out. IR him and let’s pull the bandaid off. I’ve read this story before with 6 and we spent to many years waiting on him. Can’t afford to do that again. Let’s admit Pace was wrong and move on. If Pace can’t do that he needs to move on to. Give Nagy a quarterback and see who he is really as a coach. Another fucking year out of the playoffs. This sucks (again)!
Is the coach that Nagy is... located in the games that Chase Daniels started? Because that might be our QB the rest of the year.

Daniels is 1 Game Started and 1 Loss, to the Raiders, full week all the reps. Played most the prior game Mitch was injured, got the win.

2019 Totals:
91.6 QB rating
3 TD 2 Int

YearTeamGAttCompPctAtt/GYdsAvgYds/GTDTD%IntInt%Lng20+40+SckSckYRate
2019 Chicago Bears 3644570.321.34356.8145.034.723.1374074891.6
2018 Chicago Bears 5765369.715.25156.8103.033.922.6466194090.6

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
I doubt it.

We have no money to sign anyone in the off-season and have no first round pick. We are probably stuck with Trubisky next year by default. Combined with how awful Daniel was in his last two starts, and we likely see Daniel benched when he reminds everyone he’s a turnover machine.

Trubisky will be a backup somewhere in 2021. But for 2020 we probably have a new GM who writes of 2020 as a loss, eats some bad contracts, and let’s Trubisky lead us to a top five pick.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're an idiot.

He didn't have any momentum at that point, moron. Watch the play again. He had all the time in the world to see exactly where that pass was thrown. Knowing Miller, he probably ran the wrong route anyway, but after coming out of his break and facing the QB, he had plenty of time to judge where that pass was thrown and make an effort to come down with a pass thrown behind him.

I hope you’re joking. The ball was already in the air before Miller turned around. The slight delay was Miller tracking the ball with his eyes, he had no time to adjust to the poor placement...

xf5iCG.gif

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I doubt it.

We have no money to sign anyone in the off-season and have no first round pick. We are probably stuck with Trubisky next year by default. Combined with how awful Daniel was in his last two starts, and we likely see Daniel benched when he reminds everyone he’s a turnover machine.

Trubisky will be a backup somewhere in 2021. But for 2020 we probably have a new GM who writes of 2020 as a loss, eats some bad contracts, and let’s Trubisky lead us to a top five pick.
CKap is practically free....

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Look at Mitch here. Shell shocked lost all confidence QB. Knows deep inside he sucks ass.

A lot of trash talking goes out on the field. Am sure Ramsey was barking at Mitch all game telling him how much he sucks.

Poor kid. Not his fault he got drafted 3 rounds too high. Least he pocketed millions...

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry did you attend the try out? lol Have you seen the shitshow every sunday spare me your critiques based on your moral ground. He went to 3 championship games and almost back to back SB when MT does that i will concede...

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Dear Sweet Mitchell looks heartbroken.

Discuss.
Oh...man the fuck up!
yeah, i would say it's over for Mitchell.
"hip injury blah blah blah, He didn't want to come back out"
Nagy totally came out and said mitch is a puss, (ref.) "man the fuck up!"

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Happy 100th season folks. ?
thanks..or maybe not, it should of at least been a bit fun. Too much miserable shit happened this season to be honest, possibly the worst season I've ever saw in a long time. I think the whole Bears Org., just took a long fall down..it's probably gonna be a while once again.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Probably not but it's tough to see him coming back from this.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
After watching the press conferences, they are going with the hip injury being why Mitch didn't run to the line on the option, and why he threw the ball into the dirt on that pass to Cohen in the flat. He was hurting.

We'll see...

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
At least we didn’t spend 30 million this year to figure out how shitty our QB is a la Goff. He is just as bad as Trubisky with better weapons and a better play caller. For all you Trubisky apologists out there.