Did Peters hint at qb1?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I fully 100% agree that this is opposite of what you are trying to say where you should be saying "you should start asking for cheques from me for monthly rent because I have been living on the inside your head for months now with no rent due literally getting to live there for free and with no threat of eviction" because then you are actually saying that the person cannot get you out of his mind as a figurative way of putting it by comparing it to living expenses not occurring and basically you are getting a good deal because they can't stop thinking of you. Hope that makes sense and helps.
As always, you’re on it, Vick! This complete idiot has no idea what he’s talking about! He lost it. The dabrokebrane70

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Consider who you're talking to, a fucking idiot.
i was resonding to a poster who said he had not seen anything written about the subject so i responded with the headline and the article' i suggest you beef up your kindergarten reading skillsJethro

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I fully 100% agree that this is opposite of what you are trying to say where you should be saying "you should start asking for cheques from me for monthly rent because I have been living on the inside your head for months now with no rent due literally getting to live there for free and with no threat of eviction" because then you are actually saying that the person cannot get you out of his mind as a figurative way of putting it by comparing it to living expenses not occurring and basically you are getting a good deal because they can't stop thinking of you. Hope that makes sense and helps.
6967cf34f3f0ab32d4c8953ec6279326.gif

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
166B8B30-4E66-49A3-82B0-365814618CFC.gif

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
that's literally the opposite of how that insult works FYI

It's like these alleged bank checks are bouncing and @dabears70 is getting all pissy about self appointed, fake checks that don't have the funds to back them so the joke is completely lost and not funny at all.

Christ, way to kill the mood in the room Dabeara.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No damage to his ACL doesn't mean "healthy," my friend. People who have written extensively on this the past couple of days talk about how when you get that bone-on-bone collision, which causes a bone bruise, it decimates that tissue that absorbs the impact and protects the ligaments. Your ligaments are good, but there are a lot of muscle and tissue fibers that suffer severe trauma.

Just to bring up an anecdote---not saying the circumstances are entirely the same---Adam Hoge had a very similar injury, a non-contact fibula-on-tibia bone bruise without ligament damage. He's obviously not a pro athlete with pro resources, but he says he basically couldn't move around for three months---The pain was too great and the tissues and fibers too tight from trauma.

We'll ultimately know for sure in the next few days how serious this is, but I would be incredibly surprised if this doesn't sideline Dalton for at least the next several weeks.

i was resonding to a poster who said he had not seen anything written about the subject so i responded with the headline and the article' i suggest you beef up your kindergarten reading skillsJethro

No where in that article you posted does it say no damage to his ACL means he's healthy. Holy fuck you're stupid.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No damage to his ACL doesn't mean "healthy," my friend. People who have written extensively on this the past couple of days talk about how when you get that bone-on-bone collision, which causes a bone bruise, it decimates that tissue that absorbs the impact and protects the ligaments. Your ligaments are good, but there are a lot of muscle and tissue fibers that suffer severe trauma.

Just to bring up an anecdote---not saying the circumstances are entirely the same---Adam Hoge had a very similar injury, a non-contact fibula-on-tibia bone bruise without ligament damage. He's obviously not a pro athlete with pro resources, but he says he basically couldn't move around for three months---The pain was too great and the tissues and fibers too tight from trauma.

We'll ultimately know for sure in the next few days how serious this is, but I would be incredibly surprised if this doesn't sideline Dalton for at least the next several weeks.
It’s a contact sport. Trauma is a normal occurrence. Pain is everyday. The usual default is does playing through injury cause damage.
I don’t know why you want him out two months for a bruise but I promise he won’t be. 3 weeks would be a shock.
he will get many treatments most can’t afford and the pain will be flushed out and reduced, might be limited Sunday and be good to go.
You keep acting like his leg will snap in half but it won’t and he’ll adjust to the pain.