Did Poles gives Fields enough tools to be successful next season?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's funny. Most fans are looking forward to improved passing from Fields this year. I guess cynicism is what brings you joy though so hope you also enjoy all of the disdain that comes with it.
I believe Black Rainbow is what we call in the black community “ a little bitch”

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Skill positions are good enough but I suspect the OL, unless significant further moves are down the road, will be a major handicap to the passing game. Putting so many eggs in the "rookie will come in and be a quality starter from the get go, and definitely not get injured at all" basket it makes me nervous. I also think the C position is bad but its not "we have no RT bad".

Bust

Liked Posts:
ANOTHER STEAL BY POLES. 235 pounder with breakaway speed. No db wants to tackle this mofo

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Skill positions are good enough but I suspect the OL, unless significant further moves are down the road, will be a major handicap to the passing game. Putting so many eggs in the "rookie will come in and be a quality starter from the get go, and definitely not get injured at all" basket it makes me nervous. I also think the C position is bad but its not "we have no RT bad".

I don't know. If it's Whitehair at center it could be we have no OTs bad when Fields is on his knees trying to cover the ball or jumping and running trying to catch up to it.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Fields was successful last year. So what does "successful" really mean here? Fields led a bottom 5 talent -level offense to a month of elite production. Granted that wasn't sustainable but there was lots of success there.

The offense is a lot better than last year already just because of the addition of Moore. You've got a lot of young players still ascending including Fields himself. Poles isn't done yet but yes, absolutely, Fields has enough to be "successful", it's just a matter of how much so.

Luke

Liked Posts:
I'm looking forward to the excuse making. I think it will be LEGENDARY this year.

Poles added Moore and most likely 2 new OL starters plus Fields has another year in the system.
If Fields doesn't take a big step in year 3 it's mostly on him.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Getting rid of Mustipher will improve the OL tremendously. I think Poles will be targeting a center in the 2nd round that can start on day 1.