Did Ryan Pace bring Rodgers back to the Packers?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Do you honestly think Rodgers has been sitting out this entire time because the Packers haven’t traded for Cobb?

Even if this nonsense was true, Pace wouldn’t have gotten “fooled”. He did his job and traded a a Wr to a team that was willing to take him.
Thank you. Apparently @WestCoastBearsFan chose to die on this hill instead of realizing of all the things to rip on pace for, this isn't one of them

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would it not just be a storybook ending for Aaron in GB if… J. Big Dog Fields beats Rodgers both games this year and then GB trades Rodgers in the offseason??

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Would it not just be a storybook ending for Aaron in GB if… J. Big Dog Fields beats Rodgers both games this year and then GB trades Rodgers in the offseason??
That would be nice but there’s no doubt the Packers are guaranteed Super Bowl winners after they trade for Cobb. Hang the Pace Got Fleeced flags back up.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Do you honestly think Rodgers has been sitting out this entire time because the Packers haven’t traded for Cobb?

Even if this nonsense was true, Pace wouldn’t have gotten “fooled”. He did his job and traded a a Wr to a team that was willing to take him.
title is a bit misleading sure

also i’m pretty high lol

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
title is a bit misleading sure

also i’m pretty high lol
It’s not even just the title, it’s the things you have posted about the the thread title too.

I’ve been pretty high on plenty of occasions and have never posted anything like that. Control your weed man! Cmon you live in the West Coast.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and the point, assuming it’s all true, is Pace could have let them find another team lol

like i said above, not saying he did it intentionally but i could see him getting fooled into this

fooled into what? He got something for dumping Miller

thats all he wanted

who cares about cobb and rodgers. that shit was gon happen either way

your whole premise is flawed mein

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is actually funny

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
my only suggestion is pace is an idiot

the rest is dan pompei’s “suggestion”
Right. Pace should have known trading Miller to the Texans would give Green Bay their only chance to secure Cobb and in return Rodgers. A smart GM would have just waited a month and cut Miller and received nothing in return.
Are you that dense?

Bust

Liked Posts:
oh plz

texans not gon keep cobb just cause they couldn't get Miller

yah it's how social media works. All it takes is one guy to come out with their take and boom, there ya go, lol

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
We can blame Pace for a lot of things... but if you think Miller somehow gives a team confidence to release another WR that is a difference maker, that is a new level of ridiculousness. Even if Cobb makes his way back to the Pack, his biggest asset in this stage of his career would be his rapport and familiarity with Rodgers which is now a few seasons old.