Dieter Eiselen getting 1st team reps at C

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This dude was my favorite UDFA signing last year. I actually liked his tape more than both of the 7th rd OL we drafted. Raw, but really high potential. The type of mean mentality that Pace spoke about adding to the OL group. Someone to keep a good eye on in preseason.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Apparently he took the initiative to tape games and study on his own because he was unfamiliar with the American game.....Whether that can translate to 'line calls' in the NFL we will find out. He was on the dean's list at Yale .... ( google )

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe the TTNL guys had reported that he had been working with Olin Kreutz - a special project apparently.
Wow ! This would be an outstanding development, especially if he 'grew' with Olin's tutulege

Canth

Liked Posts:
For what it's worth, Adam Jahns on his podcast yesterday indicated the the current offensive line appears to be Elijah Wilkinson vs Teven Jenkins at LT, Whitehair at LG, Mustipher at C, Daniels at RG, and then Ifedi vs Borom at RT. The expectation is Jenkins wins the LT competition and its a wait and see for how long Ifedi can hold off Borom. He did say again that the Bears had a 3rd round grade on Borom.

It will be interesting to see if the Bears keep 8 or 9 offensive lineman. If you figure those 7 I named above are nearly locks to make it, then that would only leave 1-2 interior back-up positions available. You figure Bars is in the discussion. Could someone like Eiselen work himself into the discussion to make the 53 man roster?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Any mention of pool jumping? It's kinda important.
Herd he could jump in the deep end but his body fat is so low he sinks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Competition is key. No more free lunches on the OL.

If Eiselen steals the job... good, the best 5 play.
I say this often but sometimes get grief over it. That said, I thought Mustipher was decent. Can Eiselen consistently make proper line calls etc?

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniels on the right?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For what it's worth, Adam Jahns on his podcast yesterday indicated the the current offensive line appears to be Elijah Wilkinson vs Teven Jenkins at LT, Whitehair at LG, Mustipher at C, Daniels at RG, and then Ifedi vs Borom at RT. The expectation is Jenkins wins the LT competition and its a wait and see for how long Ifedi can hold off Borom. He did say again that the Bears had a 3rd round grade on Borom.

It will be interesting to see if the Bears keep 8 or 9 offensive lineman. If you figure those 7 I named above are nearly locks to make it, then that would only leave 1-2 interior back-up positions available. You figure Bars is in the discussion. Could someone like Eiselen work himself into the discussion to make the 53 man roster?
I think Ifedi holds RT for this year unless he starts losing at pass blocking.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Starting to feel good about this offensive line. I remember how jealous I was of Dallas's line for so many years and how they simply just pass-protected without fuss and made holes in the running game. It would be nice to see the Bears rank high in time-of-possession simply because they just imposed their will on defensive lines (particularly that taxicab-yellow and green outfit from up north).

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently he took the initiative to tape games and study on his own because he was unfamiliar with the American game.....Whether that can translate to 'line calls' in the NFL we will find out. He was on the dean's list at Yale .... ( google )
So we have two Ivy Leaguers on the offensive line? (Adam Redmond went to Haahvod).

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Liked this UDFA from the get go........Nasty.....Real Nasty.........

Juan Castillo has a lot of interesting material to work with.....?! Could put together a heavy "Thug Line" for Goal line situations...
And late game protecting a lead offense.

You make sure they remember forever... the night they played the Titans Bears offensive line.