Division Games This Weekend & Bears Draft Position

greg23

Liked Posts:

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Gosh all we need is @Cabbage King crying about negggs in here and @The Hawk tryna beat people with wooden dicks and we got ourselves a classic playoff Saturday sitch.
Cheers on the quest to 50k. That's gotta be a riveting achievement in your life, LOL. Maybe someday I'll get close to 50k posts on an internet forum. That's definitely something the family will be proud of (lmao).

mecha

Liked Posts:
Cheers on the quest to 50k. That's gotta be a riveting achievement in your life, LOL. Maybe someday I'll get close to 50k posts on an internet forum. That's definitely something the family will be proud of (lmao).
hey Montucky. long time no see. you posted a fair amount on your regular account too.

honest question though. of all the kings you could have chosen to be, why did you choose Cabbage? and why did you steal @Chicagosports89 's avatar?

thanks

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
2:21 in the morning? Oooofffff

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Not sure if this China thread is the best place for this, but the only pick affected beyond last weekend is the Eagles pick from the Robert Quinn trade. That pick will be 3rd from the end of the round at best, if the Eagles lose next week. Go to the SB and lose, it's 2nd to last pick of the 4th. Win the SB, and it's the last pick of the 4th.

**Note this doesn't include any potential comp picks, which it is projected that the Pats (and only the Pats) get a 4th round comp. So, this pick will either be 132, 133 or 134 once all comps are projected.....assuming no more minority HCs or GMs are hired.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thank you for pointing out that unlike you, I am so influential that without my prompting people actually spent money on that bit for me to be roasted.

:smug2:
Someone spent 15 bux and got Bernstein to shit on you in epic fashion, but that doesn't make you influential or idk whatever else you're trying to claim here.

$15 isn't even half of what you spend on McDonald's breakfasts in a day fyi.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Typical CCS game day thread

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"we"?

What number are you on the team or what front office position do you hold?
My answer whenever someone asks talks about this is, I've got more years vested in this franchise than anyone in the organization except for maybe Tony Medlin and George McCaskey and Virginia McCaskey. I care about it as much as any player, GM, or coach. So yeah, 40 years of emotional investment, and I'm going to say "we."