Do a search

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Just did looking at 2017 mock drafts. Interesting that Mitch was the first QB picked by the "experts". Even at #2 by the 49'ers. Mahomes on most lists was #25 picked by the Texans. Bears pick was all over the place but never a QB. So was Pace really that off by picking Mitch or these GM's don't know anything? All I know was I didn't like the pick...wanted Watson. Funny one site I saw had a re pick of the 2017 draft in 2019. Guess who was #1? Which to me shows just how much these sport writers really know. Us fans mat not know the technical side of the game but we sure can see with our eyes,

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just did looking at 2017 mock drafts. Interesting that Mitch was the first QB picked by the "experts". Even at #2 by the 49'ers. Mahomes on most lists was #25 picked by the Texans. Bears pick was all over the place but never a QB. So was Pace really that off by picking Mitch or these GM's don't know anything? All I know was I didn't like the pick...wanted Watson. Funny one site I saw had a re pick of the 2017 draft in 2019. Guess who was #1? Which to me shows just how much these sport writers really know. Us fans mat not know the technical side of the game but we sure can see with our eyes,

giphy.gif

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
There is so much wrong with the Trubisky pick (and career) I'm really tired of talking about it. And the experts are usually wrong about every pick and position. Even the people whose paychecks depend on getting the pick right get it wrong.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
trubisky is a very good QB held back by a bad offensive line and a unappreciative and down right mean fanbase

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Interesting...I got an ad for pizza in the middle of this thread...

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I didn't study the QBs for the 2017 draft. I watched a few minutes of film on the top QBs, and I wanted Trubisky, and was mildly happy with the pick.

You'd hope the experts like Pace and his crew would have done a far better assessment than I did, than they did. Cause watching Mitch play, I know they got it wrong.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think once Mitch gets his diabetes diagnosis and starts taking the proper meds, then gets cataract surgery or whatever the fuck it was like Jameis "Eat a W" Winston, he'll finally be a HOFer.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I suspect that most football fans that don't do a lot of research wanted Watson. Some smart evaluators did the same but would haven also passed on Mahomes. Obviously, it would have worked out better but If Mitch had a brane, no one would be complaining.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think once Mitch gets his diabetes diagnosis and starts taking the proper meds, then gets cataract surgery or whatever the fuck it was like Jameis "Eat a W" Winston, he'll finally be a HOFer.
Brane transplant.
1607846574481.png