Do bears fans need to get over mahomes and watson?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Picking Mitch cause he was the only white guy out of the top 3 QBs that draft. Agreed!
That is about as stupid of an answer anyone could give. You are saying he picked Mitch only because he was white? Not half white or black? Can you be more stupid? Oops sorry we already have the answer.
please provide actual proof to your accusations

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Should the Blazers get over Michael Jordan?

No, Bears fans will never get over Mahomes and Watson until they have their own Mahomes or Watson---and that's exactly how it should be. This franchise should have to carry that scarlet letter until that day comes.
Yes we will and already have. I’m more pushed that we didn’t draft Aaron Rodgers when we sorely needed a quarterback but took a running back when we did not need one.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
When I was watching Mahomes lift the Lamar Hunt trophy I couldn't help but feel a lot of frustration towards Pace. IMO, this will go down as one of the biggest, if not the biggest draft blunder in NFL history. The only thing that will save it from becoming the biggest is Trubisky becoming an average NFL QB that hangs around the league for 10 to 12 years. At that point you might be able to say, "You win some, you lose some." But if this guy ends up getting benched next year, his career is probably over, and it will be the biggest NFL draft blunder ever.

I'm going to try to "get over it" this off season. The good thing is at least if Trubs continues to be bad, we can rip the band-aid off and start looking for a new QB with our 2021 first round pick - that will help a lot of people move on.
Bwahahahahaha

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is about as stupid of an answer anyone could give. You are saying he picked Mitch only because he was white? Not half white or black? Can you be more stupid? Oops sorry we already have the answer.
please provide actual proof to your accusations
Ryan Pace is a known racist. Also look at his top 3 reasons he drafted Mitch and you can clearly see his stupidity is the reason the Bears can't have nice things.

1. Mitch was white
2. Thought Mitch showed moxie in the Sun Bowl game, a game in which he showed himself to be tentative, very bad at reading defense, poor deep accuracy and tossed a game sealing pick 6.
3. Mitch won him over with the car he drove.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
One of the common arguments i hear from pace lovers is that bears fans need to get over watson and mahomes because it was in the past and nothing will undo that. Well i for one don't think bears fans should get over the drafting of a bust over two future hof players. If you asked most fans to make the pick they would have picked watson. The most obvious choice would have been a good choice and pace tried to get too cute. Instead of having one of the two players dubbed the next brady and manning we are stuck with a bust who will probably be out of the league in a few years. This is not something true fans should get over easily.

Hahaha oh good another troll thread.

I don't think anyone expects that certain group of people on here to ever be able to allow themselves to move on from this but many others have already moved on from it because what purpose is there of not getting over it? Do you have a time machine to go back and draft one of the two players that you've already put in the HOF....Hahahaha over Trubisky? If so then please do that for the rest of us that have moved on from that.

I'm with the group that hates that it happened but understands that it's just part of the game. There will be other moves made that don't work out which will happen for every single team in the NFL even the newly crowned god on CCS John Lynch, even though Kyle Shanahan is the real reason why they're in the super bowl. It's how it works and how it's always worked.

It's dumb enough that you've already put P.Mahomes and especially D.Watson in the HOF... :brady:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah but there's no football reason why Trubisky was taken over Watson*. The pick of Trubisky had more to do than just football reasons. I definitely think Pace isn't a racist, but if Mitch was black we would have prob taken Jamal Adams cause Pace hated Deshaun and thought he was a scrub. If Trubisky was black I also think he doesn't rise up in the draft like he did.

Bears need to hope they get a franchise QB in 2021. Andy Dalton won't save us. Nick Foles won't save us.

Pace ain't no racist but you........................................??????

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This has absolutely no basis in fact. Have you seen any of those guys play? they make football look easy. And one them watson has a shitty coach.

Well i guess it won't be Bill O'Brien giving a speech for Watson when he gets into the HOF....Hahahaha

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Why couldn't the Browns have just drafted Trubisky number 1 overall dammit? They wanted him so bad yet they got cute and thought they could get both Garrett and Trubisky. What was their 2nd top 10 pick at? 6 or 7?

If the Browns took Trubisky, we atleast would have had Adams who is an awesome safety. And we would have had 3 extra mid round picks.

Seriously though. I don't give a fuck if any of you get over Pace for fucking up or not. You should... but that's up to you. What I do care about is stopping the retarding posting the same shit over and over again about it. A) You are not funny. B) You are not original. C) You are not productive talking about something that has been discussed non stop on here.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No amount of crying or pining for Watson or Mahomes will change the result, so it’s not really a question of whether you’re defending Pace, Mitch or whoever, it’s more like “stfu you’re boring”.

It’s obvious to everyone at this stage that it was a mistake. Bemoaning said mistake ad nauseam is pointless.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Why couldn't the Browns have just drafted Trubisky number 1 overall dammit? They wanted him so bad yet they got cute and thought they could get both Garrett and Trubisky. What was their 2nd top 10 pick at? 6 or 7?

If the Browns took Trubisky, we atleast would have had Adams who is an awesome safety. And we would have had 3 extra mid round picks.

Seriously though. I don't give a fuck if any of you get over Pace for fucking up or not. You should... but that's up to you. What I do care about is stopping the retarding posting the same shit over and over again about it. A) You are not funny. B) You are not original. C) You are not productive talking about something that has been discussed non stop on here.
browns wanting him should be enough to make him stay away.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ryan Pace is a known racist. Also look at his top 3 reasons he drafted Mitch and you can clearly see his stupidity is the reason the Bears can't have nice things.

1. Mitch was white
2. Thought Mitch showed moxie in the Sun Bowl game, a game in which he showed himself to be tentative, very bad at reading defense, poor deep accuracy and tossed a game sealing pick 6.
3. Mitch won him over with the car he drove.
So you can’t prove a damn thing. Why so racist? Can’t believe you can say this without a hint of proof. The world needs less people like you....unfortunately

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Unless you are paid by halas hall, why would you not complain? The franchise constantly needs to be reminded of its ineptitude. It's not easy getting over things like this. Blazers fans still arent over bowie over mj and oden over durant. It's natural to feel this way as a fan and pace nuthuggers should not ruin it. My question to the "get over it" crowd is are you guys not true fans. Does it not hurt that the gm that made this blunder still has a job?

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Mahomes is
I will get over it when the idiot racist gm is fired
really? Racist my ass. You are the one who is racist. Can’t believe people like you still exist

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Yes we will and already have. I’m more pushed that we didn’t draft Aaron Rodgers when we sorely needed a quarterback but took a running back when we did not need one.
Indeed. Fortunately they fired that idiot. But the guy who made even a worse blunder is still here.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Indeed. Fortunately they fired that idiot. But the guy who made even a worse blunder is still here.
Worse? Really? The Bears could have traded down got more picks, picked up Aaron Rodgers and Frank Gore and kept Rodgers from our arch rivals. That is by far the worst blunder period. We don’t have to play those 2 twice a year. Mistakes are made yearly by GMs...not drafting Rodgers when your quarterback was Rex and Kyle is beyond blundering