Do the Bears let Pace draft another QB?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I don't have faith in this franchise to have too find a diamond in the rough. Do you? They've had 30+ years of bad QB play.
When they’ve had good QBs they’ve had no protection. When they’ve had good protection they didn’t have good QBs.

look who’s guarding your QBs blindside.

Leno a 6th round gem?! A one year wonder.

taco Webb? He was trash.

Foles is going to show us just how easy it is to make his Left tackle look good. Just wait.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
When they’ve had good QBs they’ve had no protection. When they’ve had good protection they didn’t have good QBs.

look who’s guarding your QBs blindside.

Leno a 6th round gem?! A one year wonder.

taco Webb? He was trash.

Foles is going to show us just how easy it is to make his Left tackle look good. Just wait.

Did Leno bang your mom?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How TH can BearsDen dislike this? Asking for a better plan if you want Pace gone? How the hell is this bad?

Some just want change for the sake of change & to burn things down with no care for looking at the data or comparables to best performers or industry as a whole. Then again, many don't understand or care about SCIENCE either, so it's no surprise when pissy ignorance leaks into the well of sports also.

BearsDen dislikes every post i make. I guess he's mad that i put him on my ignore list over a year ago so he follows me around now disliking every post i make whether they're good or bad. Kids........

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
BearsDen dislikes every post i make. I guess he's mad that i put him on my ignore list over a year ago so he follows me around now disliking every post i make whether they're good or bad. Kids........
No idea who BearsDen is but he sounds like a great poster

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Matt Eurich

@MattEurich

I'll take Dak on the Bears once he inevitably doesn't re-sign with the Cowboys

CWOY3sOD_normal.jpg

Clarence Hill Jr

@clarencehilljr
Jerry Jones said Dak Prescott not being to pull off the last play of the game against the Seattle Seahawks is the difference between he and Patrick Mahomes or even Tony Romo. They could have pulled it off. Wow. Did I hear that correctly? @1053thefan
7:15 AM · Sep 29, 2020

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
If the Bears make the playoffs, I think it would be unlikely Pace gets fired. Given where the Bears are likely to pick, they probably will not be picking a legitimate franchise type QB in the draft next year anyway.
erin rogers? tom brady? just to name a few

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If foles continues to play well this year I think you can wait until the following year to draft a QB.

Invest that first rounder in a left tackle.

Could not possibly disagree more. Mitch will be gone, and we need a QB to develop for the long term. I also am one of the weirdos here who believes that it is perfectly possible to pick a QB outside of the top 5 that can play well in the right system.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Leno is perfectly adequate.

I would like better, but he isn't a must replace player.

Going to have to disagree. Watching the tape, it's like half the time he's chasing a play that is happening in front of him(when he's supposed to be right in the thick of things), or on the ground watching it fall apart above him.

I think we should make LT a priority in the offseason. Leno is just not good enough imo.