Do we still want to boot Trubisky to the curb?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Bears should just sign Colin Kaepernick but it will never happen.
He has been away from football from too long. If this was something they did two years ago instead of signing mike fucking glennon it would have been great.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
He looks to have regressed and is holding this team back. Simple as that.

The book is out on him. Last year he looked better because he had a new coach and the book was not out on the tendencies of both Trubs and Nagy working together in tandem. Now that the book is out, gimmickry won’t work and you need TALENT. Talent that Trubs does not have.

Oolongmonk

Liked Posts:
Bears should just sign Colin Kaepernick but it will never happen.

Yeah, lets sign some social justice warrior QB that's gonna shit on our flag in SOLIDER FILED, create controversy and polarize the fan base.

Here's your messiahs QBR and record his last two seasons in football

2015 43.7 QBR! 2-6 record
2016 49.2 QBR with a dazzling 1-10! record

You are an absolute UNIT

Last edited:

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
He looks to have regressed and is holding this team back. Simple as that.

Problem is it also looked like Chase regressed. Why can't Nagy get at least what he got out of not one but two QBs before?

I thought there was this big complicated play book that would take years to fully get. Why is Nagy calling such basic BS?

I'm not saying Trubisky will be great but Nagy may not be the one either.

kg1187

Liked Posts:
He has been away from football from too long. If this was something they did two years ago instead of signing mike fucking glennon it would have been great.

Who cares if he’s been gone for two years, Mitch is trash. Bears would be playing with house money from a strict football perspective.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Yeah, lets sign some social justice warrior QB that's gonna shit on our flag in SOLIDER FILED, create controversy and polarize the fan base.

You are an absolute UNIT

1, fairly certain Kaepernick said he wouldn't kneel anymore if he signed
2, Mitchs QBR for the year is in the 20s so getting someone in the 40s would be an improvement
3, do you think sticking with Mitch or any other poor performing QB won't polarize the fan base anymore than Jay or Rex did
4, are you honestly ok with the team making personnel decisions based on fan sentiment for a player who has committed nl crime or assault or battery?

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Problem is it also looked like Chase regressed. Why can't Nagy get at least what he got out of not one but two QBs before?

I thought there was this big complicated play book that would take years to fully get. Why is Nagy calling such basic BS?

I'm not saying Trubisky will be great but Nagy may not be the one either.

Mahomes has seemed to figure things out in KC I don't understand the problem here other than Mitch is not good.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Still too early to dump Trubs.what viable choices are there? Good QB’s are few & unavailable. Flacco didn’t look much better
LMFAO The Bears would be 2-0 right now if Flacco was the QB. And yeah... Joe didn't look great, but it was the Bears D he was playing.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mahomes has seemed to figure things out in KC I don't understand the problem here other than Mitch is not good.
Hey now...Mitch only played one year in college. lol

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes is great and hits his targets in stride consistently like a beast. Those targets are usually running with 4-5 yards of separation.

I never saw that yesterday in our game. For a squad that most of us thought would be pretty good the WR have not been playing well outside A. Rob and even he got blanketed most of the game. The whole offense has just been bad through two games.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Say what you will, and complain as you will, prior to today, the broncos all-time record at home during the first two weeks was 51-8-2. It's now 51-9-2.
Simply put but hits the mark. Glad to see we upset the bearmick

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are an absolute UNIT

Yeah, screw social justice! POC should just roll over and accept police brutality!

Dumbass.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Show me a play where thise deep ball guts beat their man.

Never happens
Ever heard the term let the guy make a play? Allen Robinson is a pretty tall athletic guy. Let him make a play. Also, an example where the receiver beat the DB and Trubisky overthrew him would be Montgomery on the wheel route yesterday. He had a step on his man and the ball was overthrown by 10 yards.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is great and hits his targets in stride consistently like a beast. Those targets are usually running with 4-5 yards of separation.

I never saw that yesterday in our game. For a squad that most of us thought would be pretty good the WR have not been playing well outside A. Rob and even he got blanketed most of the game. The whole offense has just been bad through two games.
Mahomes targets definitely weren't running with 4-5 yards of separation against the Raiders. The guy just makes money throws that are either absolute dimes or at least gives his WR's a chance to make a contested catch.

Mitch just overthrows his deep targets. Doesn't give anyone a chance to catch it.