Do you give Fields entire year if he does not improve?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Holy fuck. Lots of dumb shit in here. Fields has been absolute shit. So has the rest of the team. None of the other qbs are worth playing for a team going nowhere. Please save the 2-1 responses for someone that gives a shit. This entire team sucks and should be shot into orbit

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I give him his entire contract because even if we start drafting talent on offense now they won't be ready or enough of them by the time you don't re-up Fields and draft a replacement.

Who are you guys, Nagy thinking any other QB is going to be better with the offense we field?

Mitch couldn't do it, Daniels couldn't do it, Foles couldn't do it, Dalton couldn't do it and Fields couldn't do it. Now with a possibly worse offense you're expecting greatness???
WTF? Were you all baking your brain wearing visors?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As opposed to? Off course I give Fields the entire season. Siemian isn't winning me a SB and id the backup plays better, it will only make it more difficult to get Fields' replacement if that becomes an objective.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I would have said yes going into this year. But he is playing so bad that eventually you have to evaluate the other players. It’s not fair to them.

If it was me, I give him maybe to week 6.
Um yeah. Why would you play siemien outside of injury? If you think fields is bad now, Trevor is fucking worse. Got to love bears fans that have clearly never seen other teams play anyone beside the bears.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I give him his entire contract because even if we start drafting talent on offense now they won't be ready or enough of them by the time you don't re-up Fields and draft a replacement.

Who are you guys, Nagy thinking any other QB is going to be better with the offense we field?

Mitch couldn't do it, Daniels couldn't do it, Foles couldn't do it, Dalton couldn't do it and Fields couldn't do it. Now with a possibly worse offense you're expecting greatness???
Nope. If fields shows nothing this year, it's time to move on. QBs don't generally become great after having as much playing time as fields will have at the end of this season, barring injury.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Why so mad?
my post was sarcastic bcuz we spent nothing on players in hopes of next year. The whole football world knew that and some peeps think we were gonna shock the world. Think we inexperienced now like no we were inexperienced the whole preseason. Gonna continue to be that way.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

Did you even watch the game or are you just that pedantic and moronic? Most QB's with any clue in the NFL would not have made half the dumb decisions Fields made today. Give him the rest of this year to get his head out of his hindquarters, then see if a legitimately potential great QB is available qith your 1st pick if Bustin Fields doesn't turn it around and prove us wrong. Hopefully, Mr. SHITS Principle and Poles don't trust that guy's (CJ Stroud or whoever) development to Getsy.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Yes I would give him the entire year, even as bad as he currently looks now. If he looks as bad at the end of the year as he does now, he will be a great back up QB in the NFL, and Poles should be looking for his guy in the draft.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
my post was sarcastic bcuz we spent nothing on players in hopes of next year. The whole football world knew that and some peeps think we were gonna shock the world. Think we inexperienced now like no we were inexperienced the whole preseason. Gonna continue to be that way.
Not spending money still doesn’t excuse Fields from missing wide open WRs and throwing a pic every game. Sitting in a clean pocket and running into sacks.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m not moving on next year but drafting another QB should happen in r2-4. Think eagles with Wentz and they drafted hurts. Get a backup plan in place.

No reason to move off fields while he is on his cheap contract, unless some team offers a ridiculous trade, but you need to start developing someone else as well next year.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Not spending money still doesn’t excuse Fields from missing wide open WRs and throwing a pic every game. Sitting in a clean pocket and running into sacks.
Was today his best game no not by a Longshot but that's what learning is about. Next game will show more. He needs roll outs and defenses know it. he is not ready for deep passes he needs Brady short throws for confidence and consistency.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
100% he either turns it around and shows he’s the QB of the future or he continues to underperform and plays you into a higher draft pick to get the solution to the problem.