Do you guys think thaf Lev Bell would come play for Nagy and the chicago bears if they gave him a shot?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He would be the 4th best RB on this team/ He is washed up

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Literally, the tred is off the tires for Bell

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Calling what? Typically I see you call other posters names. Not much content or real knowledge….

Keep posting though by the time you hit 30k posts you might have a good one.

I noticed you jumped in on this thread. Is Bell your guy? I know you don’t like my posts because I know you’re full of shit.
Yes i call people names. That does not mean i dont provide football content.

I will keep posting. Looks like someone has a severe case of low post count syndrome. Please see your physician if this lasts for another off-season.

I jumped in this thread because i was curious what people were saying. Why are you mentioning how i don't like your posts? Do you want me to? I can throw you a couple pity likes if you want. What an odd post... Did you finally break?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Calling what? Typically I see you call other posters names. Not much content or real knowledge….

Keep posting though by the time you hit 30k posts you might have a good one.

I noticed you jumped in on this thread. Is Bell your guy? I know you don’t like my posts because I know you’re full of shit.
Stay on topic please.

Actually, @playthrough2001, have you ever actually made a football post? Please link if you have.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yes i call people names. That does not mean i dont provide football content.

I will keep posting. Looks like someone has a severe case of low post count syndrome. Please see your physician if this lasts for another off-season.

I jumped in this thread because i was curious what people were saying. Why are you mentioning how i don't like your posts? Do you want me to? I can throw you a couple pity likes if you want. What an odd post... Did you finally break?
I think it’s funny how some clowns on here think that posting all the time somehow correlates to actual knowledge. You = prime example….

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think it’s funny how some clowns on here think that posting all the time somehow correlates to actual knowledge. You = prime example….
See below. You're the one who keeps mentioning post count. Thanks for playing, Special person.

Another L.
1623631393560.png

1623631430431.png

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anytime loves to hurl the insults but his skin is thin.
Its like you don't even know who you're replying to anymore hahahahah

Absolutely fucking lost, like Ryan Pace on draft day. hahahahaha

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
At what cost?

I would have preferred him over D Williams, but thats me. Going into next offseason, Chubb will be FA, Fournette will be a FA again and both of them are younger than D Will or Lev Bell. At the same time, they will cost more.

Id rather see what you have in Herbert and if that 1.5 MPH difference takes Monty into elite territory. Plus Id just draft another RB next year if I wanted another guy. I despise stables but they are what they are and its hard to argue them from a cost/value etc perspective.

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Please refrain from and cease the using of the word "Special person"if you're going to be posting inside my thread because it's a hurtful disrespectful disagreeable hate-filled unnecessary word that you should only use if you yourselve is a Special person person.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Proven wrong? Because I tease you about living here? It’s an observation.
How are you this slow? You made a post that said "its funny how some clowns on here think that posting all the time somehow correlates to actual knowledge". You're the one who mentioned my post count, not vice-versa. You mentioned it twice. You look like an idiot.
So genius, should they sign Bell?
No.