Do You have a Question for a Rookie Bear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
On Fridays our 7th Round Draft Pick J'Marcus Webb takes questions on his youtube page. Trust me when I say he will answer you in his next vid.

At being a 7th round pick, it's going to be hard enough for him just to make the team. Let's show the guy some support and wish him the best of luck!

Here's a link to his youtube page.....just send your question as a Private Message!
YouTube - WIBSports's Channel

Thanks again,
Da Drunkntailgater

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dy7g8TYAn8]YouTube - Tommy Crowley, Center Highlights 2009 West Texas A&M[/ame]

Here is a video of him in action! This was made for the Center on his team. You want to check out the Left Offensive Tackle #73. Last season he only allowed one sack on his QB.

I would really like to see him tossed into a Rotation with the Tackles on our OLine.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You want to see him tossed into the rotation? You do mean as a backup correct? Not actually rotating the tacked during games.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
You want to see him tossed into the rotation? You do mean as a backup correct? Not actually rotating the tacked during games.

Well most Tackles don't play every single down. Yes, I'd like to see him as a backup this season and work his way into a bigger role as time goes on. We've got a bunch of Tackles that the Coaches want to use as guards.....but that's not thier natural position. As Far as Tackles go....we'll have Shaffer, Willams, J'Webb, Omiyale (or however you spell it) and I beleave another walk on FA competeing. So it's not gonna be easy for J'Webb.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well they just scrapped the whole Shaffer at LG project so J would be at least #4 on the depth chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.