• 2, and 55 for 4,16,34,49 and 2024 1st with SEA

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • none take a player

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Me

That mock draft simulator (ProFootballNetwork) feeds off the excitement of lopsided deals to keep people using it and rake in money off their pop ups that are strategically placed to get accidental clicks.

There’s a reason why using that specific simulator always generates everyone’s favorite outcomes. I just did one and got:

Myles Murphy - DE
Jaxon Smith-Njiba- WR
Cedric Tillman - WR
Andre Carter II - DE
Sedrick Van Pran - C
Mazi Smith - DT
Brandon Joseph - FS
Jaquelin Roy - DT
Andrew Vorhees - G/T
Malachi Moore - FS
Trey Dean III - SS
+ 2024 1st (GB)
+ 2024 1st (NE)
+ 2024 2nd (WAS)
+ 2024 3rd (IND)
+ 2024 4th (GB)

That’s flat out ridiculous.
The power of getting a franchise QB compels you

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow ! IF we are fortunate enough to get the #2 overall pick and IF we have two or more aggressive GMs bidding against each other for that pick come draft day or sooner, then I will finally admit that watching this 3 Win season has actually been worth it.

Now let's give Fields at least another game off and have him throw quick hitting, two second outtahands throws for the rest of the season. Have our franchise QB practice that and no tipped And no helmet balls

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Rams will win a game so will Denver do the bears try to win ?!? I hope to God not.

I think the bears play too hard and won’t check out or try to tank, similar to the Panthers. I think the rams just don’t care anymore lmao with all their injuries. But would be insane if the bears somehow get 1 and are able to trade back. Denver is also shipping their first to Seattle so they will try to win a few games to avoid embarrassment

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So running the PFN draft simulator, it has offered some interesting trade scenarios. Which raises some questions of what would you do facing these scenarios.

View attachment 24426 Do you trade within the division to drop one spot but pick up an additional mid 1st and 2nd, but allow Det to get a QB?

View attachment 24428Do you trade with the Packers for a huge haul after the first 2 QB's are gone? PFN had them trade all this for WR Quentin Johnston WR TCU.

View attachment 24427Here is my favorite scenario.
1669738397806.png

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Seattle Trade is the no brainer here. Not a division rival plus a solid haul in 2023 and extra first 2024
Fuck, if I am Houston, I am seriously giving that trade haul some consideration......

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I dont see any player worth those price tbh

It has little to do with the players. It's the value of the pick wanted and the picks given. If you want the pick of the litter you pay the price or you get left overs.
Out of the whole '23 draft I guarantee there are players that every team thinks is a sure thing.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
SEA would be good but I really wouldn't worry about division rivals as long as it costs them. If you can hurt them in multiple drafts while helping us that's not a totally bad thing.

Stacking the DET and GB trades would surely hurt both of them while helping us not only this year but next.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Detroit isn't about to get "Paced" to move up one spot. That's something only the Bears do.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Detroit isn't about to get "Paced" to move up one spot. That's something only the Bears do.

That would make little to no sense. A) Bears don't want a QB so are trading down = no need to move up from 3 B) Bears want a QB and won't be trading down to a team that also may want a QB.

The only reason would be C) to keep another team from moving into the spot which is possibly why Pace did it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would make little to no sense. A) Bears don't want a QB so are trading down = no need to move up from 3 B) Bears want a QB and won't be trading down to a team that also may want a QB.

The only reason would be C) to keep another team from moving into the spot which is possibly why Pace did it.
And the people speculating the Lions would pay that price to move up one spot are the same people that speculated trading Quin and Smith would get the Bears multiple 1sts. How did that work out? fuck, the Bears would have done better to trade them at the begining of the season.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
For one, I don't see GB likely to trade up for a QB, and they wouldn't give up that haul for a non QB, so that's not worth talking about. They'll at least give Love a year before they give up on him, if Rodgers indeed ends up retiring.

Just going by the numbers, it's more likely that Detroit gets a bust or just a decent QB (Jared Goff 2.0) than they would get a game breaker. So considering the value we could get from them, I do that in a heartbeat. You still get to draft whoever you wanted by just moving down one spot and grab another 1st and 2nd for the not-trouble. No brainer.

The Seattle trade is a no-brainer as well. Trade down two spots from the 1st, still possibly in position to get who you were going to take anyway, grab another first and second, along with a trade up 6 spots in the 2nd. Oh, and another 1st next year. That'd be a dream come true.
Good call.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
And the people speculating the Lions would pay that price to move up one spot are the same people that speculated trading Quin and Smith would get the Bears multiple 1sts. How did that work out? fuck, the Bears would have done better to trade them at the begining of the season.

All the PFN scenarios seem to be big on pie in the sky making any of them no brainers. What I ran through a trade calculator had them all giving a 1st over value. That's probably not going to happen except maybe for GB.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
They gave up a 3rd and 4th round pick in 2017 and a 3rd pick in 2018
That mock draft simulator (ProFootballNetwork) feeds off the excitement of lopsided deals to keep people using it and rake in money off their pop ups that are strategically placed to get accidental clicks.

There’s a reason why using that specific simulator always generates everyone’s favorite outcomes. I just did one and got:

Myles Murphy - DE
Jaxon Smith-Njiba- WR
Cedric Tillman - WR
Andre Carter II - DE
Sedrick Van Pran - C
Mazi Smith - DT
Brandon Joseph - FS
Jaquelin Roy - DT
Andrew Vorhees - G/T
Malachi Moore - FS
Trey Dean III - SS
+ 2024 1st (GB)
+ 2024 1st (NE)
+ 2024 2nd (WAS)
+ 2024 3rd (IND)
+ 2024 4th (GB)

That’s flat out ridiculous.
I doubt green bay is trading picks, with their cap hell they will need all the cheap players they can get just to fill a roster.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I think the bears play too hard and won’t check out or try to tank, similar to the Panthers. I think the rams just don’t care anymore lmao with all their injuries. But would be insane if the bears somehow get 1 and are able to trade back. Denver is also shipping their first to Seattle so they will try to win a few games to avoid embarrassment
Panthers just won a game and we moved up to the # 2 spot. Our remaining games are brutal.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one of any note said the bears would get that in a return dipshit

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Seattle Trade is the no brainer here. Not a division rival plus a solid haul in 2023 and extra first 2024
yes especially since Detroit never makes that deal

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ithink the Lions would be more than happy with Carter or Anderson at#3, keeping their picks and rolling with Goff another year