Do you think CCS should have a character limit for thread titles? I don't know about you guys but the long thread titles make things a little clutter

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
No limit for thread titles, but limit OP length, so you can hover over long ass title, and read entire first post and decide if you actually want to click.

This thread is a fine example.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
I thought about it then I stopped thinking about it. Now I’m typing about how I was thinking about it but forgot about it. But now that I’m typing about how I thought about it but forgot about it makes me start thinking about it again.

I’ll let you know how I feel about it after I think about it some more.

Jamais Vu

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Staff member
Donator
No way am I giving up my obnoxious IGT titles, so you get no support from me OP.

If you want to cut down on clutter...we could try my very controversial "one thread per week" policy where every poster would only be allowed to create one thread every seven days so maybe, just maybe people would actually pause and think:

"Is this really thread worthy?"

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

No way am I giving up my obnoxious IGT titles, so you get no support from me OP.

If you want to cut down on clutter...we could try my very controversial "one thread per week" policy where every poster would only be allowed to create one thread every seven days so maybe, just maybe people would actually pause and think:

Some poster will have no idea what to do with themselves if this rule were to be put into place. They would feel lost.

BaBaBlacksheep

Just a kid from the burbs...

I ask myself this every time I start a thread. Unfortunately a few bad apples don't. :(

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20

@msadows would kill himself.