Do you think CCS should have a character limit for thread titles? I don't know about you guys but the long thread titles make things a little clutter

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No limit for thread titles, but limit OP length, so you can hover over long ass title, and read entire first post and decide if you actually want to click.

This thread is a fine example.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I thought about it then I stopped thinking about it. Now I’m typing about how I was thinking about it but forgot about it. But now that I’m typing about how I thought about it but forgot about it makes me start thinking about it again.

I’ll let you know how I feel about it after I think about it some more.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't read. Too long,

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way am I giving up my obnoxious IGT titles, so you get no support from me OP.

If you want to cut down on clutter...we could try my very controversial "one thread per week" policy where every poster would only be allowed to create one thread every seven days so maybe, just maybe people would actually pause and think:

"Is this really thread worthy?"

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No way am I giving up my obnoxious IGT titles, so you get no support from me OP.

If you want to cut down on clutter...we could try my very controversial "one thread per week" policy where every poster would only be allowed to create one thread every seven days so maybe, just maybe people would actually pause and think:

Some poster will have no idea what to do with themselves if this rule were to be put into place. They would feel lost.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I ask myself this every time I start a thread. Unfortunately a few bad apples don't. :(

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

@msadows would kill himself.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@msadows would kill himself.
Imagine a clutter post once a week with all his thoughts and emotions spewing forth on here like some sort of simple jack, beautiful minded upheaval of sorts.

I feel like if one were to unclog that toilet, the ccs pipes would run more fluid.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question: is your thread juice worth the squeeze