Do you think Robert Quinn is secretly in Ketosis?( Butter in your coffee talk only)

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure he has halitosis of the vagina. He’s in hiding

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
This thread is fantastic, lmao

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Bulletproof coffee will clean you out, gets you moving on the football field

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulletproof coffee here, stick of butter there and a whole lotta bacon over there and it'll be like he was born again!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bulletproof coffee here, stick of butter there and a whole lotta bacon over there and it'll be like he was born again!

Yes, his heart will explode like a star, born again universe! The butter nebula! All we are is dust in Spartans break wind.

Penny Traitor

Formerly Known as "Jamais Vu"
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
butter talk only, please.

So I am not allowed to talk about using CBD infused MCT oil in my coffee for about a year or so before someone explained to me what "bulletproof coffee" was?

I mean I was just trying to find creative ways of keeping my mind & body from failing apart. I did not know I was essentially drinking the 'Slim Fast" shakes of the 21st century.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So I am not allowed to talk about using CBD infused MCT oil in my coffee for about a year or so before someone explained to me what "bulletproof coffee" was?

I mean I was just trying to find creative ways of keeping my mind & body from failing apart. I did not know I was essentially drinking the 'Slim Fast" shakes of the 21st century.
Remember that poorly named appetite suppressant Ayds?

tardigrade

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

margarine is permissible