Do you think Robert Quinn is secretly in Ketosis?( Butter in your coffee talk only)

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Remember that poorly named appetite suppressant Ayds?
ayds-candy.jpg

Bears definitely need this.

Everyone has Ayds
Ayds, Ayds, Ayds
Ayds, Ayds, Ayds
Ayds, Ayds, Ayds
Everyone has Ayds

And so this is the end of our story
And everyone is dead from Ayds
It took from me my best friend, my only true pal
My only bright star (he died of Ayds)

Well I'm gonna march on Washington
Lead the fight and charge the brigades
There's a hero inside of all of us
I'll make them see everyone has Ayds

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. --

Police have identified a teenager killed in a wrong-way crash that shut down the eastbound lanes of Interstate 285 in DeKalb County for several hours early Tuesday.

The victim has been identified as Jacob Blackmore, 19, of Marietta. The 19-year-old was killed after crashing into a tractor-trailer driven by 57-year-old Rory Stewart, Dunwoody police Sgt. Mike Carlson said. Stewart was not injured, Carlson said.

The fiery crash happened overnight in the eastbound lanes between Ashford-Dunwoody and Chamblee Dunwoody roads.

A witness said as he drove by the truck, he heard a loud explosion.

"It was horrible. It sounded like a stick of dynamite going off," witness Randy Hinderliter told Channel 2's Darryn Moore.

Channel 2 Action News recorded the truck lying on its side in flames. Hinderliter said a firefighter snatched one person from a car as it was burning.

Hours later, traffic was still at a standstill. Rows of cars were backed up for miles for more than six hours. By 6 a.m., Georgia Department of Transportation officials said it could be still four or five hours before lanes reopened.

"We're looking at a pretty long event here this morning," said GDOT's Mark McKinnon.

GDOT officials said the tractor-trailer was carrying margarine, adding to the lengthy cleanup. They said the mix of margarine, fire and water created a hazmat situation. Officials said they had to make sure the mix did not run off into any drains.

"The main thing they want to do is try to keep that stuff from running into the drainage system, which will then spill into creeks and streams. So, we want to make sure we do that," McKinnon told Channel 2's Kerry Kavanaugh.

Drivers were advised to take alternative routes to avoid the mess. Channel 2's Mark Arum advised drivers to take Interstate 75 southbound to Interstate 85 northbound. He said drivers familiar with the area could take surface streets, including Roswell Road.

Drivers on I-285 were being diverted onto Georgia 400.

Around 6:40 a.m., two outer eastbound lanes of I-285 reopened, but Arum recommended drivers still avoid the area.

"I still want you to treat this as a traffic red alert, folks. Avoid the north side perimeter," Arum said.

All lanes reopened just before 10am.

I wonder if the first responders that showed up to this thought “I can’t believe this isn’t called butter “

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't understand the joke. explain?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So I am not allowed to talk about using CBD infused MCT oil in my coffee for about a year or so before someone explained to me what "bulletproof coffee" was?

I mean I was just trying to find creative ways of keeping my mind & body from failing apart. I did not know I was essentially drinking the 'Slim Fast" shakes of the 21st century.
reported